• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, dont feel to bad man. I had to bite the bullet and move in with some friends a few weeks back, didnt want to but for my own mental health I had to. Went from having a nice big house all to myself to having a single bedroom and sharing an upstairs bathroom with 4 young boys.

what was going on to cause you mental issues? your new situation would be bad for my mental health,

edit: just saw your response. i'm sorry man and i hope your situation now helps you any way it can. ♥
So long as it doesn't look like this:

it definitely doesn't. there's no iwata photo

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
how do you deal with terrible thoughts? it's like.. i'll go about my day and everything's fine, then the thoughts hit me like a truck, and dread just pours over me. most of the time it's not even about myself, just loved ones.

enhanced-21151-1440450743-1.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why are my threads cursed to fail?

This is not a difficult concept to follow.

The OP is self explanatory and the directions are clear and concise.

Sometimes I think a good portion of GAF is populated by morons.

The age rule is as such:

If they are legal in your area, whats the worst that could happen?

But, the more commonly accepted one is half your age plus 4/7 depending on who you ask.

Edit: Ya know, I should really get off my ass and figure out an avatar finally. My laziness when it comes to that is rather amazing.

FUME5

The age rule is as such:

If they are legal in your area, whats the worst that could happen?

But, the more commonly accepted one is half your age plus 4/7 depending on who you ask.

Edit: Ya know, I should really get off my ass and figure out an avatar finally. My laziness when it comes to that is rather amazing.

Save an image such as this to your PC:

Run it through here (set custom size 100 x 120) and you're done.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Neuschwanstein castle is where the Nazi hoarded the art they stole after the Hallocaust, a racial purge in which an estimated 6 million Jewish people and 6 million others where killed in Nazi concentration camps.

I mean it's a pretty cool avatar if that doesn't bother you.

zeemumu

Got a call in the midle of the night that no one had heard from my best friend since this afternoon. Eventually found her but I was in a panic for a while.

If I get this level of shock every night I'm going to die.

*shakily returns to sleep*

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I took my buddy who is a seasoned eyebrow threading veteran to a place bento showed me and really impressed him.

He is very bougie so I am glad to earn some points.

Say it ain't so,
I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

I don't know why I was expecting different, but I was disappointed that the spoilered lyrics weren't

Say it ain't so,
your drug is a heartbreaker
Say it ain't so, my love is a life taker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom