• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m70ptsUhHU1qdcznoo1_500.gif

Oh baby
Oh baby
Oh baby

Rocko was best phone sex operator

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
It will be a fun weekend here, looks like the full moon is already in the full swing :p

That threesome talk and I was browsing another thread and found appropriate pic

I cant believe whoever produces/designed these didn't see it. I can't.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I hate the fucking term esports.

Does it take skill to play those games at a high level? Sure, but nothing compared to actual athletics.

Numb

I hate the fucking term esports.

Does it take skill to play those games at a high level? Sure, but nothing compared to actual athletics.

Reactions are reactions and so is teamwork
Sports don't test the whole body everytime and alot specialize
Golf is a sport
Esports don't have to fall in the same category as football or basketball and still be a sport

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Shin Godzilla tonight.

Ceallach

Reactions are reactions and so is teamwork
Sports don't test the whole body everytime and alot specialize
Golf is a sport
Esports don't have to fall in the same category as football or basketball and still be a sport
No but a sport is more than a game. They require training in multiple facets, they require conditioning they require total body mastery.

Games require memorization and familiarity with theach game. It's not a sport. There's nothing wrong with that, but calling it a sport just seems so patronising. It's like they are trying so hard to be in with the cool kids, the jocks, and can't just be what they are.

No but a sport is more than a game. They require training in multiple facets, they require conditioning they require total body mastery.

Games require memorization and familiarity with theach game. It's not a sport. There's nothing wrong with that, but calling it a sport just seems so patronising. It's like they are trying so hard to be in with the cool kids, the jocks, and can't just be what they are.

pro-gaming requires top notch reflexes, it's really something that can't be done without good physical coordination as well. also the reason why most active esport people can't be above a certain age, they simply become too slow.
you should see some of the training camps they have in asia, they literally do nothing else than practice all day, it's insane.

Jobbs

Banned
Is curling a higher skill game than any of these esport games? It's not like curling is a particularly physically demanding sport, and it's an olympic event.

Ceallach

Is curling a higher skill game than any of these esport games? It's not like curling is a particularly physically demanding sport, and it's an olympic event.
Apparently hell of a lot more so than fucking counterstrike or league of legends. It requires getting out of a fucking chair.

Jobbs

Banned
So whether you're in a chair or not is how you decide how much skill something takes? I just don't know where you're going with this.

Shooting guns is also an olympic event. That's higher skill than any video game? How do you make that determination?

Ceallach

So whether you're in a chair or not is how you decide how much skill something takes? I just don't know where you're going with this.

Shooting guns is also an olympic event. That's higher skill than any video game? How do you make that determination?
Learning a game is not a sport. It takes a very high level of skill yes. But it is still sitting on your ass playing a game. It is not a sport. I think calling theme sports is doing both sports and gaming a disservice by trying to make one fit in where it neither belongs nor needs to go.

Numb

Just high physical activity is not the perfect gauge for something being considered a sport by people as shown by others

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Can NeoGAF be a sport?

I don't give a shit about sports so I don't care what you use the word for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
e-strenuous activity involving twitch-reactions and decision making with rapid wrist and finger movements to achieve an objective inside a virtually constructed game simulation.

Ohhhhhhh manning

Lynda Carter plays the PotUS in Super Girl

Hoooooooooo

I watched the old 70's Wonder Woman a couple years ago, I would wine and dine and Netflix and chill with 1970's Lynda Carter if it were possible

Lynda Carter is still really freaking hot.

Jaime Lee Curtis is still freaking hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom