• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
HORSEY :O :D

WHINNY!!!

image.php

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was actually with Horse Detective when he cracked the mystery of The Old Well.

ipiJ3hyl.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Being old is nothing that a stylish haircut, new clothes and plastic surgery can't fix.

You're not even 30...

EDIT

That latest round of maintenance has removed all the Neogaf logos from the site.
I'm close enough. I've made so many mistakes, and have fucked up so much in the last several years that I feel I've wasted all that time away. I'm trying to right the ship now, but I wish I'd had my head on straight back when I graduated. I need a time machine.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Being old is nothing that a stylish haircut, new clothes and plastic surgery can't fix.
What about bald people?

Dark theme died during maintenance. R.I.P. NeoGAF best theme

FUME5

I'm close enough. I've made so many mistakes, and have fucked up so much in the last several years that I feel I've wasted all that time away. I'm trying to right the ship now, but I wish I'd had my head on straight back when I graduated. I need a time machine.

Don't sweat it too much, that describes ~93% of the population.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bruh, everybody fucks up. You're going to be 40 and you will still be making mistakes, although likely not the same ones you've already made. You're always going to be constantly learning from yourself - that's what it means to become wiser. It's a good thing.

Trust me, I wish I could fix my past too, especially my early 20's. But it is what it is. Move forward and become a better person because of it.

Also, don't worry about being old until you start giving sage advice to young'ns like this

I hope the dark theme comes back, the white one hurts my eyes!!!

Seriously this shit is burning my eyes
For real.

I'm not going to pretend I understand the need to have your screen so dark you can barely make out any of the details, but missing the grey/orange icons so you couldn't see which threads had new posts was legit infuriating.

SolVanderlyn

Black is finally back!!!
Awww yiss

I'm not going to pretend I understand the need to have your screen so dark you can barely make out any of the details, but missing the grey/orange icons so you couldn't see which threads had new posts was legit infuriating.
It's honestly the opposite for me. It's much easier to read dark theme, while light theme kind of hurts my eyes and makes it more of a hassle to navigate the forums. To each their own, though.

But yes, that was quite aggravating.

SolVanderlyn

All this hype over first gen VR. That tech is likely to be wonky as hell. I'm happy waiting another four or five years until it gets good to even try it out.

Modesty H. Diesterweg

😮
This is really cool sounding but way too German for dumb voting Americans

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The cute girl at work saw me airdrumming is this good or very, very bad.

I'm not saying it's a bad song, it's like my third or fourth favorite tune on TTT. But I've always preferred the boombastic Big Beat sound on Tekken 3.
I know you weren't, just messing with ya. But anyway, something about this one has just always stuck with me. It's my favorite Tekken track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom