• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Will I like it

Iono. It's totally an Anno movie. It's super kitschy for very obvious genre homage reasons while balancing cheeky humour and obvious "fuck you" to Japanese bureaucracy. Proper Godzilla in that it's far more about how people respond to the threat rather than the threat itself. And even then, like the original heavily symbolic of the nuclear age, the threat itself is symbolic of its own things, particularly the old world in constrast to positive modernism.

It's super unique and I think contributed a lot to my love.

Jobbs

Banned
My ears!

I know what steely dan is, I just don't think they're very good and roll my eyes when people think they're genius

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I like to imagine they were literal zombies and you just merced the two of them and proceeded to post about it on GAF still bloody.

remember your navy seal training
I actually did because it got really cold outside and i thought about what a seal would do which is to laugh at the cold 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Also the mainz hbf is full of drunks at any given time
@ceallach: yes this is what really happened

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
thursday pizza come at me

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Does this include the actual wrestlers who'll be there like Colt Cabana, AR Fox and Lince Dorado?

EDIT: MET A GIRL NAMED AJA
SAID HER DAD LOVED STEELY DAN
I LAUGHED AND ASKED HER
IF HER SISTER'S NAME WAS KATY
Well if the Punk fight showed anything it's that wrestlers can't fight.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Iono. It's totally an Anno movie. It's super kitschy for very obvious genre homage reasons while balancing cheeky humour and obvious "fuck you" to Japanese bureaucracy.

Like The Host?

Proper Godzilla in that it's far more about how people respond to the threat rather than the threat itself

Like Contagion?

And even then, like the original heavily symbolic of the nuclear age, the threat itself is symbolic of its own things, particularly the old world in constrast to positive modernism.

Like Princess Mononoke?

It's super unique and I think contributed a lot to my love.

Like me?

Jobbs

Banned
sup dudes I just scratched and sniffed my balls. I'm such a guy WHATUPWHATUP yooooaaaaaaauuuurrr

breh I just scratched. sniff mine

FSEDbzt.png

breeehhhhhhhhhhh

Men are gross

yeah sometimes they admit to not brushing their teeth or showering for days

Misha

Banned
yeah sometimes they admit to not brushing their teeth or showering for days
Days is a long time to shower for. Do they eat and sleep in the shower or is it more like a meditative trance where their body absorbs the water and doesn't need anything else?

EatChildren

smells like ballsweat in here

I am old, I can do anything a young person can do, and I don't air drum. I also heal fast. I'm defying you at every turn

And I'm older. I still do everything I used to, too, except for drinking less beer in a night. Recovery from sports and alcohol feels like it longer, though. Sleep deprivation is costlier.

Would you believe I rarely injure myself?

Sure? It is a function of activity and luck.

That's more the territory of men.

Maybe? I know lots of women I play ultimate with who get sport-related injuries. I can believe testosterone fuels some riskier things though.

Misha

Banned
How much oil does your body produce?! I last showered on Tuesday evening and my skin isn't oily at all
By the end of the day I can feel it on my skin and can wipe it onto a tissue. Pretty sure my family is just oily tho. My sister has it even worse than me.

36 hours without showering and it actually affects my mood and therefore ability to do things

Misha

Banned
Apparently high testosterone (or lack of estrogen. Idk which) produces more oil so therefore guys need showers twice a day

Chuckie

How much oil does your body produce?! I last showered on Tuesday evening and my skin isn't oily at all

It's not just oil, also sweat. You're stepping into your bed on Wednesday evening having not showered for 24 hours...when you wake up you haven't showered in 32 hours...and people usually also sweat during the night.
At the end of your workday today you haven't showered in over 40 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom