• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I heard a French scientist say that wearing a bra causes the breasts to lose musculature like veal which leads to sagginess.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This old horse is getting too old for this shit.

I'm nearly 22 in 2 hours

Going by GAF ageist meltdowns if you're not basically at the peak of career and relationship goals right now your life is basically over because it's a steep downhill from hereon out.

jb1234

Feng's phone just randomly Facebook video called me. I got several very strange shots of what I assume was his inner pocket and then a shot of his face before he hung up out of sheer terror.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
22, goddam younguns.

Feng's phone just randomly Facebook video called me. I got several very strange shots of what I assume was his inner pocket and then a shot of his face before he hung up out of sheer terror.
It could be worse, or better. Depends on your perspective.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that, life on cruise control is the way to go.

I had my life on cruise control for a while, ended up in two different cults and the both had their own dress requirements and customs, it was a huge hassle.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You do know that being a cultist is not a prerequisite for the cruisy mindstate?

I am just a regular guy who loves his job, going camping, and listening to music.

nIMZtXrl.png

Xiao Hu

Morning everyone. Mom has found a new stick to make me feel guilty and give me the impression that I'm a disappointment. Grandma is further descending into dementia. Aaaand I quit my job without having a replacement.

Xiao Hu

Aaaarg I meant shtick. Yeah whatever, will be over in a couple of days I hope...

Student council of my institute is organizing a bar evening for the new comers tonight. There gonna be some folks from Fudan too! I'm kind of excited.

Jobbs

Banned
Too many of the questions had three or four valid answers, so I just poked around. I'm not convinced this test is valid.

On the first question I felt every choice described me. It's bullshit :eek:

It's almost as if these dumb tests are designed to make everyone share htem and feel compelled to take them to compare their pointless results

On the first question I felt every choice described me. It's bullshit :eek:

It's almost as if these dumb tests are designed to make everyone share htem and feel compelled to take them to compare their pointless results

What does your horoscope have to say about this?

Jobbs

Banned
What does your horoscope have to say about this?

You might not be able to keep the lid on the Pandora's Box of intense feelings you've been hiding from the world—and maybe from yourself. A potentially explosive square between the moon and Saturn in your emotional houses churns up jealousy and resentment and threatens to damage a relationship. Unless you're REALLY prepared to walk away from it, take the high road and initiate a candid conversation. It could actually strengthen the bond and lead to a more balanced dynamic than before!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
GODZILLA was fucking GREAT

Jobbs

Banned
Maaaaaatt, würdest du rüber kommen und ein wenig mit mir kuscheln :( #brosnuggle #alittlebithomo

I'm sorry I'm all cuddled out today :( #alreadycuddled

I'm trying to refine some control inputs for my game now #refinecontrolinputsmode

22-ish: 25? 27? At some point everything starts taking a little longer to heal, that's all, not that you can't or shouldn't do many of the things leading to needing the healing.

No matter how old you get, you can always air-drum pretending you're a gorilla in a chocolate commercial.

I am old, I can do anything a young person can do, and I don't air drum. I also heal fast. I'm defying you at every turn

h0d0zS8.png

but im ugly

Didn't stop Adele

22-ish: 25? 27? At some point everything starts taking a little longer to heal, that's all, not that you can't or shouldn't do many of the things leading to needing the healing.

No matter how old you get, you can always air-drum pretending you're a gorilla in a chocolate commercial.

Would you believe I rarely injure myself? That's more the territory of men.

i wish i was that good looking

ive been told i have nice eyes, though

maybe i should wear a mask except for my eyes

Well you could also audition on The Voice. Probably. Maybe. I don't know. I've never watched the show.

My idea of good music is They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard

The "er....can I help you?" scared the fuck out of us both haha
We were walking back towards my car between the two apartment buildings with no-one outside so to hear this disembodied voice was terrifying hahaha

my tastes are more along the lines of Jim Croce and Steely Dan.

I had to look those people up. Sorry haha

You like getting into bike accidents IIRC

All I do is drop heavy things on my feet

Oh yes, that's my favorite.

Two drunk zombies just walked up to me trying to chat..like right after each other but i dont think they were connected

Costumed zombies or figurative zombies?

Remember zombies only want you for your brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom