• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

Hahahaha.

This is how much of a romantic I am, I've got a tentative date lined up for next Friday and I'm slightly annoyed with myself for forgetting that Battlefield drops that day.

Introduce your date to Battlefield. That'll prove to you whether she's a keeper.

I havent met anyone with a killer smile tho :S

729795.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh man, I went to get my annual inspection on my car done today and ended up buying a new car, lol.

KFC should just make the Nashville hot chicken a permanent menu item because lawd is it good. I had three strips, a biscuit, coleslaw, and mashed potatoes with gravy. Mouth is on fire, but it was worth it.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I heard Jim Sterling use the phrase "Boyclit" last night as substitute for penis and have been contemplating most of the day if it is a good new word.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This is how much of a romantic I am, I've got a tentative date lined up for next Friday and I'm slightly annoyed with myself for forgetting that Battlefield drops that day.

I too have a tentative date lined up for next Friday. Are we dating?

Jobbs

Banned
Spent the evening programming particle effects, especially these for the SMG flare/sparks

nhsVA21.gif

Finally time to fuck off for a while...

Spent the evening programming particle effects, especially these for the SMG flare/sparks

nhsVA21.gif

Finally time to fuck off for a while...

I'm a sucker for opulent particle effects.

Also, the OT needs to simmer down on the Trump posts. Put the dipshit on blast all you want, but goddamn does it need a "Trump Mega Meltdown Thread: My Campaign Is Fucked Up So I Got to Molest/Assault You II: It's Straight-Up Trump Time" of some kind.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Also, the OT needs to simmer down on the Trump posts. Put the dipshit on blast all you want, but goddamn does it need a "Trump Mega Meltdown Thread: My Campaign Is Fucked Up So I Got to Molest/Assault You II: It's Straight-Up Trump Time" of some kind.
Nope, not happening. Someone tried it a couple days back, got locked almost immediately.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I figured as much. I'm usually a late adopter so I think in this instance it works out even better.
Yeah, there just isn't any reasonable way to get the kind of bandwidth needed to stream non compressed 4k. And 4k BDs are just upscale 1080p, not actual 4k renders.

Yah, the OT will be a mess of Trump threads till the election and probably a few weeks after once he loses.

If he wins, it will never be readable again.

Xiao Hu

Maaaaatt, that looks lovely! Have you considered doing something similiar like the Limited Run Games to have a physical version on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom