• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate going to bars but I love hanging out with people. Why don't more people just hang out in apartments? Why's everyone gotta "go out" all the time? I just wanna play board games

I hate going to bars but I love hanging out with people. Why don't more people just hang out in apartments? Why's everyone gotta "go out" all the time? I just wanna play board games

I was a morning janitor at a bar and grill and it wasn't as bad you think it was but let's just say I'd rather drink at home from now on and watch sports events.

umWO0UB.jpg

I was a morning janitor at a bar and grill and it wasn't as bad you think it was but let's just say I'd rather drink at home from now on and watch sports events.

I like going to live music or going somewhere cool for someone's birthday but watching a game at a bar or just going to bars for the sake of it is a drag. You can't pick the music and it's too loud and the drinks are overpriced and you have to deal with drunk douchebags trying to get laid. Jesus I sound like an old man

I stay away from bars because I'am broke most of the time and I'am terrified of people taking advantage of me while I'm drunk and FUCK Country music JFC

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When I go to bars all I hear is Velouria by the Pixies and stuff like that because I have headphones and social anomie is great.

jb1234

arguing with Trump supporters on facebook is an effort in futility. I would advise against, but goddammit I can't help myslef

I managed to dodge exploding at a family friend when he posted a meme of a bunch of army bros gathered in a circle with the words "If you're offended by what Trump says, just know that far worse has been said here" on top. I think it's time for a FB break until the election is over. My life is hard enough without the added stress.

I managed to dodge exploding at a family friend when he posted a meme of a bunch of army bros gathered in a circle with the words "If you're offended by what Trump says, just know that far worse has been said here" on top. I think it's time for a FB break until the election is over. My life is hard enough without the added stress.

When someone says that Hillary Clinton is trying to start a race war is about where I draw the line though. Especially someone that I know to be fairly intelligent.

Fuck. We can't really escape this election anywhere can we?

whoops i'm the one that brought it up, sorry

I deleted my FB because my town is filled with morons

I've always wanted to make a thing that analyzes someone's Steam library and have the results be:

You're an imbecile

You pour moldy potato salad and half eaten hotdogs in your pants and call it a job

or some shit like that

Pau

Like I feel like personal shit every day...

but like some days the protestant guilt is way worse then usual

Like I never received that protestant work ethic but I sure as hell got as that protestant guilt in all kinds of doses
How does Protestant guilt compare to Catholic guilt?

AcridMeat

Banned
You're The Worst is a really captivating show. Though the shift in tone from s1 to s2 is pretty wild.

Also gf is pretty good at picking out beer. This Aurora Hoppyalis rules.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I have never needed Emma Stone to love me in a physical way more badly than I do at this very moment.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thanks, bae :*

I felt really depressed in my dream when I realized that
Don't stress too much over it. It will be fine and if you do go bald eventually you still have a darn cute face to save you and get you d and v.

Just cleaned the hell out of my room, did some reorganizing and now it's all nice and purty.

I would post a picture of my work buuuut..... I've seen some gaffers homes and my little domicile looks like a poor house compared to those.

Vazra

Just cleaned the hell out of my room, did some reorganizing and now it's all nice and purty.

I would post a picture of my work buuuut..... I've seen some gaffers homes and my little domicile looks like a poor house compared to those.
Lol the room I have is Minions themed. I think you cant top that.
Set me on fiyahhhh
Vazra, you know how to make me blush 😘
😘

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously. First pic I saw and thought oh that's pretty cute. Then second picture was like BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? (In Bart's voice)

The first is hot as fuck and I really like midriff but in the second she looks like Eva Green and thats hot af too so I don't know

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Good grief it is warm today. Spring has finally hit.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hey EC do I buy tickets for Avalon or Tullamarine.

Tullamarine is the main airport and much closer to the city.

Keep me in the loop with what you're thinking/doing so I'm actually around.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
How many months until I outstay my welcome? Will pitch in money for milk and toilet paper.

Jobbs

Banned
what's your top 5 list of recent games and movies? I'm totally not ripping that off for any potential test questions

this is off the top of my head and not necessarily in exact order... but I could talk at length about any of these and why they're awesome.

movies:

1) nightcrawler
2) ex machina
3) it follows
4) blood father
5) whiplash

games:

1) bloodborne
2) don't starve
3) ori and the blind forest
4) darkest dungeon
5) alien isolation

Vazra

what's your top 5 list of recent games and movies? I'm totally not ripping that off for any potential test questions
Games
Bayonetta 2
Dark Souls 3
Momodora Reverie Under the Moonlight
The House in Fata Morgana
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Movies
Ex Machina
Lights Out
The Witch
Babadook
We Are Still Here

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Movies
Yoga Hosers
Babadook
Tangerine
Welcome to Me
Life Partners

Games
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Sunset Overdrive
King of Fighters XIV
Until Dawn
Doom 4

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Kubo and the Two Strings
Calvary
Inherent Vice
Slow West
Phoenix

And games are more dead than print media

Edit: forgot about Psychonauts that game makes me feel nostagic

EatChildren

I dunno what constitutes as recent, so I'm just gonna thumb rule and list nothing pre-2015, and in no particular order.

Games:
- The Witcher 3 (and all expansion packs)
- Bloodborne
- Inside
- Dark Souls III
- Doom 4

Movies
- Mad Max Fury Road
- Sicario
- The Witch
- Shin Godzilla
- Ex Machina

How many months until I outstay my welcome? Will pitch in money for milk and toilet paper.

You may stay at my apartment for exactly five hours. No more, no less.

Jobbs

Banned
Now for no reason whatsoever I'll criticize two of EC's choices

"The Witch" was a movie that constantly felt like I should be thinking it's good, but constantly found myself actively disliking the characters and setting, perhaps in part because the movie lacked a "protagonist" -- You know, someone we can in some way relate to who guides us through the story, especially when it takes place in a setting where everyone is a weirdo we can't understand. The girl was the closest thing but still not really.

"Inside" excelled at establishing a rich atmospheric setting but left me feeling that it was sort of a cop-out story wise and ultimately overrated

We definitely agree on Ex Machina though. I don't know if I'd want to watch this movie repeatedly like I do with some movies that I love, but I loved it nonetheless. I love good science fiction that is true to itself and its world and doesn't compromise itself to make an obnoxious hollywood payoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom