• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
remember absolutely no smooching or hand holding on the first date

Xiao Hu

Really? It kinda always felt natural to proceed to different levels of intimacy during the first date. Certainly not like dropping the pants immediately after greeting each other but holding hands while strolling somewhere or giving a kiss for good bye ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Really? It kinda always felt natural to proceed to different levels of intimacy during the first date. Certainly not like dropping the pants immediately after greeting each other but holding hands while strolling somewhere or giving a kiss for good bye ¯_(ツ)_/¯

well you're not 100% German, I'm guessing your upbringing didn't cut your balls off completely. most real Kartoffeln aren't bold enough for anything else than awkward talking on the first date. they don't even pay for my 2€ lemonade. only the australian sauna dude, the american nasty dude and the foreign circle dude ever offered to pay ¯_(ツ)_/¯ they also were much more forward with everything else. (not that I always expect someone to pay for me but it's a simple sign of romantic interest and good will imo)

while the lack of balls annoys me about Germans I still like that there isn't much touching going on on first dates (unless they're clearly a fuckboi). I like this phase to purely get to know someone without any pressure. + I need to figure out if he washes his hands after the bathroom first

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
germans sound terrible at dating

The first thing to do on a date is to kiss the other person's hand that is like dationg 101.

do you wink and tip your hat because that's absolutely essential especially if you're a cowboy

Jobbs

Banned
I'd rather touch a stranger's face than their hand. Hands are one of the scariest parts of a person if you don't like germs.

FloatOn

Good morning

Dad is having a bday party today. My female roommate is selling jewelry that she makes at a hipster bar later. It's going to be a busy day. How are all of you?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Weather is awfully warm with low clouds, so it is quite depressing. Cleaning the house right now, later another hockey game awaits, but I won't drink alcohol today, too much this weekend already.
germans sound terrible at dating

Indeed. Around here is nothing unusual to get laid on the first date.

Good morning

Dad is having a bday party today. My female roommate is selling jewelry that she makes at a hipster bar later. It's going to be a busy day. How are all of you?

It's 9 AM on a sunday, I have 0 plans or obligations today, and my first drink is already in front of me. So far, so good.

EatChildren

sexual preference:

⚪️ girls
⚪️ guys
🔘 constant reassurance that everyone doesn't hate me

sexual preference:

⚪️ girls
⚪️ guys
🔘 constant reassurance that everyone doesn't hate me

⚪️ girls
⚪️ guys
⚪️ constant reassurance that everyone doesn't hate me
🔘 biting
🔘 pink SMG
⚪️ girls
⚪️ guys
⚪️ constant reassurance that everyone doesn't hate me

love it!!!

EatChildren

Ballsless German dates must be mighty frustrating when your fetish is biting.

That pink looks great.

Ballsless German dates must be mighty frustrating when your fetish is biting.

That pink looks great.

you're describing my life!!

I haven't bitten anyone in a long time :(
tumblr_m4puhiT57G1r4c09do1_500.gif

EatChildren

It's 2:21am, I can't sleep, the store across the road has been broken into and is blaring an ominous automated security message, and I have to be up and at them at 7:30. Nooo.

I really feel like pancakes.

you're describing my life!!

I haven't bitten anyone in a long time :(
tumblr_m4puhiT57G1r4c09do1_500.gif

When you want a guy who bites and you can bite and all you get are boring fucbois who won't even pay for your lemonade 😱

It's 2:21am, I can't sleep, the store across the road has been broken into and is blaring an ominous automated security message, and I have to be up and at them at 7:30. Nooo.

I really feel like pancakes.
listen to some sleepy music on your headphones to drown out the noise
When you want a guy who bites and you can bite and all you get are boring fucbois who won't even pay for your lemonade 😱
ikr!!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning guys.

Ugh, that destiny thread in gaming. NeoGAF guys are predominantly lying, humble brag fuckbois.

Jobbs

Banned
Morning guys.

Ugh, that destiny thread in gaming. NeoGAF guys are predominantly lying, humble brag fuckbois.

Dude I cancelled six dates to play Gears 4 just now

Actually I'm lying, I meant to play Gears 4 but I've spent most the morning fiddling with my #pinkSMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom