• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw nice. i still haven't been to ole grand.

waimea was pretty cool though

B7pm9T6.jpg

3sWrjgH.jpg

That's gorgeous! ♥

now I have to add it to my long list of places that would be fun to go to but I'll probably never make the opportunity for...

Nah, I respect their decision, which is why I won't post pics of tonights spice rubbed scotch fillet, crispy short cut bacon and four leaf lettuce and tomato salad, drizzled with a touch of english salad cream and roadhouse steaksauce for bob.

ohoho look who's cookin' :D

Clydefrog

That's gorgeous! ♥

now I have to add it to my long list of places that would be fun to go to but I'll probably never make the opportunity for...

ohoho look who's cookin' :D

ovqelHt.jpg

i'm actually surprised you've never been to Kauai. Where did you go for family vacations as a kid? Bahamas? Mauritius?

FloatOn

What the fuck

Why the fuck have Dems raised over $10k to help rebuild the fucking GOP office in NC?

What the actual fuck

Fuck liberals. The fucking spineless fucking shitheads. That is literally helping fascists you stupid fucking MORONS.

I fucking hate politics it's full of cunts

It's called cooperation. It's what happens when humans decide to be decent to each other.

ovqelHt.jpg

i'm actually surprised you've never been to Kauai. Where did you go for family vacations as a kid? Bahamas? Mauritius?

Never really anywhere tropical. My parents love cities so vacationing was always somewhere like San Francisco, Paris, or New York. Either that or the mountains so we could go snowboarding.

edit~ hang on I just found some pictures from my trip to the Louvre. Haha I look so much younger though

BhmcUIp.jpg

uIQeqUa.jpg

V7UeSuO.jpg

Zzohusm.jpg

It's called cooperation. It's what happens when humans decide to be decent to each other.
Lol

Because we should be decent to people no matter what right? Regardless of if they've passed incredibly draconian anti-trans legislature? Regardless of if they're racist fuckheads? Regardless of if they're going to continue being that way? Because they fucking are. You can continue being smug about helping your political opponents, but these are people who are willingly associating with Donald fucking Trump. Not to mention they have their own fucking money and insurance.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck

Why the fuck have Dems raised over $10k to help rebuild the fucking GOP office in NC?

What the actual fuck

Fuck liberals. The fucking spineless fucking shitheads. That is literally helping fascists you stupid fucking MORONS.

I fucking hate politics it's full of cunts

Not all Republicans are facists and not all Democrats are firebombers.

Not all Republicans are facists and not all Democrats are firebombers.
If you're still a Republican, you are willingly associating yourself with a fascist though. And even though they aren't all fascists, they're still the party that gave the world Nixon, Reagan and Bush, so quite frankly they can get fucked

FloatOn

If you're still a Republican, you are willingly associating yourself with a fascist though. And even though they aren't all fascists, they're still the party that gave the world Nixon, Reagan and Bush, so quite frankly they can get fucked

Also Lincoln.

It's completely obvious how terrible republicans are these days but that doesn't mean there isn't the possibility of some good coming from them.

Be the bigger person.

Misha

Banned
Lol

Because we should be decent to people no matter what right? Regardless of if they've passed incredibly draconian anti-trans legislature? Regardless of if they're racist fuckheads? Regardless of if they're going to continue being that way? Because they fucking are. You can continue being smug about helping your political opponents, but these are people who are willingly associating with Donald fucking Trump. Not to mention they have their own fucking money and insurance.
We should be decent to the people that have a majority in congress and will likely have a majority in the house for a foreseeable future.
It's really a small amount of money that won't affect the election but may help maintain friendly relations with people who can be useful

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;220349749 said:
Ohhh still don't get the D though? Dick Messages?
Sup Vaz hows going?
Im getting tons of requests here to give the D but im taking it slow. And Dick messages seem accurate.

Also Lincoln.

It's completely obvious how terrible republicans are these days but that doesn't mean there isn't the possibility of some good coming from them.

Be the bigger person.
Oh cool, that guy from how fucking long ago? 150 years? Yeah ok I'm wrong never mind.

I am being the bigger person by not supporting an organisation who have fucking Trump running for President.

I mean christ, how bad would they have to be before you think otherwise? Westboro bad? KKK bad? Literal nazis? What's your opinion on antifa?

Rob. Not all Republicans are voting for Trump. Most of my family and friends are registered Republicans but they're solidly in camp Hillary. Chill out.

I live in NC and most conservatives I know think HB2 is pretty shitty. Our governor is a massive tool, and apparently a really dumb one.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Yeah, for fucks sake they are rebuilding shit that was destroyed by a fucking natural disaster. Sometimes it's just about helping people.

FloatOn

Oh cool, that guy from how fucking long ago? 150 years? Yeah ok I'm wrong never mind.

I am being the bigger person by not supporting an organisation who have fucking Trump running for President.

I mean christ, how bad would they have to be before you think otherwise? Westboro bad? KKK bad? Literal nazis? What's your opinion on antifa?

I guess you haven't been paying attention to all the republicans that have turned their back on trump

FloatOn

Anyway new classes start for me this week. One of them is a music appreciation class. I'm pretty excited about that.

I wasn't excited for paying nearly $300 for a textbook my school has failed to ship though :(

Anyway new classes start for me this week. One of them is a music appreciation class. I'm pretty excited about that.

I wasn't excited for paying nearly $300 for a textbook my school has failed to ship though :(

Are they going to actually ship it? They have to, right?

What does music appreciation entail? That seems self evident so I'm wondering how deep it could possibly be.

I don't think you believe that.

#teamsmushem

dude sports bras are #hashtagNoFun

Butts though
��

Let's talk about that instead of politics

raw

FloatOn

Yay! I approve.

I knew you would :D

Are they going to actually ship it? They have to, right?

What does music appreciation entail? That seems self evident so I'm wondering how deep it could possibly be.

Yeah, I'm going to get on the phone with them this morning. The class starts tuesday so I kind of need it.

I looked at the syllabus. It seems like it's mainly going to be a historical look at the evolution of classical music. There will be papers I have to write based on music we are assigned to listen to. I'm also going to have to go to some musical event that isn't modern. There was a ballet version of Dracula being performed recently and if that's still going I'm pretty sure I'll go to that.

The office I work in is totally soul less. All of the walls are white, the carpet is gray, the furniture is gray, the coffee sucks, and all of the people that work here are about 5 years or less away from retirement.

Butts though 8)

SomTervo

Apparently I can recognize famous pieces of music by sheet music. Did not know I had that skill

It's all about the riddim

The office I work in is totally soul less. All of the walls are white, the carpet is gray, the furniture is gray, the coffee sucks, and all of the people that work here are about 5 years or less away from retirement.

Same here bar the retirement part. I'm in a young office but it is soulless and the definition of anal retentive.

But I quit already. I finish in two weeks. To try and go into game dev. Yay!

Mainly I just can't wait to be out of the 9-5 grind and work on my own schedule.

Same here bar the retirement part. I'm in a young office but it is soulless and the definition of anal retentive.

But I quit already. I finish in two weeks. To try and go into game dev. Yay!

Mainly I just can't wait to be out of the 9-5 grind and work on my own schedule.

Dang that takes some balls. Good luck! You gonna be working solo?

SomTervo

Dang that takes some balls. Good luck! You gonna be working solo?

Pretty much. I'll be working with a couple of teams who I've helped in the past, likely on their future projects, and I'm also going to try and develop my own stuff (with the help of random artists and collaborators).

To pay the bills I'm probably going to have to do a lot of copywriting and editing (what I'm actually trained in), which isn't ideal, but again... My own schedule. Mmmm.

Pretty much. I'll be working with a couple of teams who I've helped in the past, likely on their future projects, and I'm also going to try and develop my own stuff (with the help of random artists and collaborators).

To pay the bills I'm probably going to have to do a lot of copywriting and editing (what I'm actually trained in), which isn't ideal, but again... My own schedule. Mmmm.

That's awesome. Plus working from home is the best. Way less stressful.

How have I never seen this this is amazing

I got on the train X station late and am about to be 10-15 minutes early

I go to the train X station early and get here 5 minutes late usually

What the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom