• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
You betcha. At least your office doesn't sound too stressful? Just insipid

Very much so. Everything here moves at an unbelievably slow pace and we use really outdated technology. I'm not learning anything and feel like I'm stagnating. If I could pet my cat all day it'd be way more tolerable. Would still be super bored though.

What the fuck

Why the fuck have Dems raised over $10k to help rebuild the fucking GOP office in NC?

What the actual fuck

Fuck liberals. The fucking spineless fucking shitheads. That is literally helping fascists you stupid fucking MORONS.

I fucking hate politics it's full of cunts

You do realize that not all Republicans are bad, right? And that there are actually respectful and smart members of the GOP besides the nutjobs you always see on the news?

I'm a fucking Democrat and I think it's a nice gesture, but I guess I'm a "spineless shithead".

zeemumu

Wait. You're handing in a printed copy of a program you wrote? And the orientation of the page is 50 pts of the total grade??

Yep. He has a digital copy of the source code but he wanted a hard copy as well. If anything changes on that hard copy (actual code, spacing, etc.) it's an automatic 0 so I have to be careful not to hit the spacebar by accident.

What the fuck

Why the fuck have Dems raised over $10k to help rebuild the fucking GOP office in NC?

What the actual fuck

Fuck liberals. The fucking spineless fucking shitheads. That is literally helping fascists you stupid fucking MORONS.

I fucking hate politics it's full of cunts

...aren't you British?

Republicans are evil!!!111!!! All of them support Trump!!! And if you have a heart and actually support the rebuilding of their office in the spirit of comraderie, you're just as icky!!!!!!111111!!!!!1!1!1!1!1

Cry me a fucking river dude

Jobbs

Banned
Most people are good or bad or both and for most of them their voting tendency is an afterthought. The vast majority of people don't live and breathe this bullshit as part of their core identity... and who can blame them?

RELEASE METROID, JOBBS

unrelated they are serving French toast today only and I bought some and they were fucking good

Why are they only doing it today 🤔

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Rebulican office!!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Can't watch because "the uploader has not made this video availible for your godforsaken country".

Misha

Banned
I'm actually seriously considering going back to college. Sure it's a waste of money with a broken system but at least it's a direction unlike soulless office work

FloatOn

b8a67b8c45b4811ab88857c76bf2cdd2.jpg

Misha

Banned
This was pretty much my reason. College validates my existence
That's a lot more extreme than me :p

Personally I just like experimentation and learning and analysis and that's just something you don't get much of in work. Seems unlikely to find a job that would make me feel satisfied.
College was amazing and I'd totally go back if I could
College was torture for me. Some circumstances have changed tho so maybe it wouldn't be so awful this time around
If I could do college again I'd want to live in a dorm , I missed out on so much by being a commute student
Blah
A lot of colleges limit dorms by age. I really liked my year in the dorm tho (well aside from my roommate but he was tolerable)
Def going to a city college tho. Zero interest in being isolated in the country like my last two places

Misha

Banned
Would you try for a different major than before?
Almost certainly not. I just don't see a career path with most other majors and I think I can get what I need just from electives

So like ~8 CS classes 1-2 math/sciences (depending on what the new school requires that I haven't had) ~4 art classes ~2 english/literature classes (maybe one on graphic novels?) at least one gender studies class sounds like it would be good for about 2 years of school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom