• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
would be cool. but my house is filled with people atm

I'll keep you posted when there is a vacancy
Its cool. Im aiming for a smaller place tbh. Hopefully paying 500-600 monthly on rent and if I get the 2 room apartment Im eyeing on I can get a room mate and split that even ;)

Still we shall hang out when I have my place of course and I shall visit when I have my car 😜

Misha

Banned
I'm working on this. I didn't mean this to come off as negative as it sounds.

I'm basically just saying that life is extremely unpredictable. And I'm all for having goals but I won't be heartbroken if they don't work out.
If my plans don't work out I'm not sure what I would do. Most are pretty darn basic

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I was on Zoloft when I was 15 and that shit made me go insane. There were definite sexual side effects, suicidal thoughts, and supreme feelings of dread and worry (which is the opposite of what it's meant to do). I went off of it almost right away. Worst med I ever took.

Fluvoxamine and Clomipramine helped me the most with OCD/Anxiety, but they also made me stop giving a fuck about anything, including very important things (think Office Space). Again, everyone is different. Zoloft really helps some people.

Numb

what should I dress up as on Halloween?

KOF Vice

vice-cv1.jpg

FloatOn

I think I'm getting a new roommate :D

After searching for months there's finally someone who perfectly fits the bill and needs somewhere else to stay. I'm so excited for my house to be a little more full again

It's nice living with people. I wish a fakegaf commune were possible.

Halcyon

The same way any group of hot women affords anything.

Work work work work work work work. You gotta do the work work work work work.

yeah it's good now.
I'm really glad to hear that :)

I suspect trust funds
Jesus! *falls down his imaginary chair*
Why so much and how do they afford that price?
It's a really big house in an upper class neighborhood. It costs a lot of money to live here.

Each of us work for our parents or got high-paying jobs thanks to them. Also one of them has a trust fund too.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
what should I dress up as on Halloween?
The girl from Ghost in the Shell

ghost-in-the-shell.jpg

You'd be a better fit for the look than ScarJo

ghostintheshell.jpg

Disclaimer: I've never seen this series, I just like the design. lol

Xiao Hu

It's a really big house in an upper class neighborhood. It costs a lot of money to live here.

Each of us work for our parents or got high-paying jobs thanks to them. Also one of them has a trust fund too.

Cool, I don't know tho if I would like to live with other people despite having a high-paying job, of course it depends on the area too.

Having lived in one of the best areas in Shanghai (I'm still kind of proud of it and would consider buying a flat there provided I had the funds) I think I can relate. Plus having double the wage of the ordinary Chinese person as a monthly allowance for basically studying at on the three best universities in mainland China was awesome 😩

SolVanderlyn

Ah yes, wages. I remember those. I also remember living on my own.

0wkf5c8n4m0obvh1ycxlu2vz0nbuzpb0exe3vsbxggkajixmyui3by4mkc64lmeb.gif

Cool, I don't know tho if I would like to live with other people despite having a high-paying job, of course it depends on the area too.

Having lived in one of the best areas in Shanghai (I'm still kind of proud of it and would consider buying a flat there provided I had the funds) I think I can relate. Plus having double the wage of the ordinary Chinese person as a monthly allowance for basically studying at on the three best universities in mainland China was awesome 😩
I need other people in the house. I stay in my room most of the day but I like knowing the space outside is filled and there are people I can hang or eat with should I ever feel like coming out. So there's not really a fiscal incentive for their presence but my dad makes me charge them anyway on principle.

I'm gonna be a gundam

1737.jpg
We better get pics :D

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Everyone's always talking about how they want a Harley Quinn and Joker relationship. What you should really be aiming for is a Morticia and Gomez Addams relationship.
Yup. Morticia and Gomez both have the same weight in the relationship as how things work instead of Morticia being a prop to Gomez like Harley is mostly to Joker but if people are into abusive relationships and being objectified sure be Harley and Joker couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom