• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dancing is lame unless there's live music. Or alone at home.

I have nothing to do this weekend and I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
14753936_10210821220797661_1414735085931889016_o.jpg

Starting on my Satanic themed arm.

This sounds so sad. If I could eat cheese every meal, every day, I would.

Now I want a cheese empanada.

Have I sent you and kark my mac and cheese recipe? The amount of cheese required would make you salivate. Kark as well, but I don't know how much he likes cheese.

Cute dicks don't exist.

Battlefield 1 is fun. Surround sound in a dark room on a huge screen... yes please and thank you! The atmospheric audio and the visual fidelity just makes me melt inside.

FloatOn

Today is why I love Florida sometimes. The weather is perfect and I've been outside pretty much all day. I'm actually about to go do some yard work and not hate life for it!

I hope all of you have been having a good weekend so far

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Today is why I love Florida sometimes. The weather is perfect and I've been outside pretty much all day. I'm actually about to go do some yard work and not hate life for it!

I hope all of you have been having a good weekend so far
Walked 2 hours and no sweat. #Blessed

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Battlefield 1 is so gud.

I'm sitting here waiting for the cafe up the road to hit lunch hour at 11 so I can order their veggie burger. I'm hungry ;_;

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I wanna go to that vegan cafe

It was prettaaayyy amazing. I took home a slice of black forest 'cheesecake' and it was super delish. Bit of a hike to get there though; other side of the city.

I wanna try their shakes.

untitled-1azu9a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom