• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I'm telling Shy.

Are you trying to get me killed?
Cmon
I fucking love weddings so you just made my list :mad:

Can I get one? Thank you.

200w.gif

FUME5

'Cute' dicks? gtfo.

The girls I've been with who had never seen a circumsised cock have all been a bit....apprehensive of it.

Cute certainly wouldn't be the descriptor they were after.

It just looks like so many things that would normally be dairy products ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wuaaattt people are using cow juice for their milkshakes?? :OOOOOO

so many other options...you can use soy milk, almond milk, hazelnut milk, rice milk or oat milk as a base........and I could go on. flavoring is pretty easy too, you either use real fruit or dark chocolat or whatever. no hassle here :>

FUME5

I was thinking about posting a pic of the brioche bacon cheeseburgers I made last night but didn't want to cop a lecture from you trab.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I was thinking about posting a pic of the brioche bacon cheeseburgers I made last night but didn't want to cop a lecture from you trab.

I miss my meat eating ways and thus live vicariously through others, so please post a picture.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My wedding will be cheap as fuck by getting a certificate with a small group of friends and then pig out at a buffet and all the saved money for the honeymoon.

FUME5

unless you posted them in an attempt to upset me for whatever reason why would I lecture you

I know there's a few vegans in here, figured it might look like shit stirring to be posting juicy patties.

I miss my meat eating ways and thus live vicariously through others, so please post a picture.

Sorry mate, I didn't end up taking a pic...Monday and Tuesday are scotch fillet nights though...

Unless future bae is rich af I'm gonna tell her that a small wedding is best then spend all the money on a honeymoon .

Huge weddings zzzzzzzzzz

Unless I or her are rich $$$$$$$

Jobbs

Banned
it's not like vegans can't stand the sight of non vegan food. At least it doesn't bother me. I live with people who eat the stuff.

I was doing my eyebrows in the bathroom and it's all quiet here because I'm home alone and the cat peaked out of the bathtub from behind the shower curtain and freaked me out. Thought I was alone in there

Numb

You know damn well virtual hugs and the cute little animated MGS gifs are patented by Shy.

He's gonna gently murder you in your sleep when he finds out.
Probably tuck me in after,turn off the lights and call the ambulance so they get the body fresh

I already handed in my will the moment i did that i know

Ah yeah. I slow cook my steaks in a frying pan with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Thats juicy but med well.

I prefer the BBQ but I cant BBQ often in an apartment.

FUME5

Ah yeah. I slow cook my steaks in a frying pan with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Thats juicy but med well.

I prefer the BBQ but I cant BBQ often in an apartment.

Ah right, I thought you might be one of those dudes who likes his steaks borderline raw.

I like steaks cooked almost any way. I like it from rare to well done. Never been a fan of blue rare but Ive had some good "Pittsburgh black" before that was damn tasty. Thats when its like seared on the outside but still raw in the middle.

I dont discriminate when it comes to steaks.

What's the green stuff on the right?
Veggie greek Dolmades.

Med rare is the sweet spot for me. Cant have a nice bison tenderloin any other way.

Some of the best steaks Ive ever had have been well done but cooked in some crazy kind of secret voodoo way and I have no idea how they were prepared.

I also really like cured meats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom