• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Communal coed showering is water efficient and saves building space.

Plus the obvious "boobs/abs and ass" benefits.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
beer run

untitled-1h4s7l.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My dad invited me on a cruise I don't really know what that entails has anyone ever been on one.

I don't want to lie in the sun for 2 weeks

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know it seems like a waste to sit on a boat surrounded by old assholes and play solitaire or swim in a pool or whatever instead of being at work making fliff.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
zPZtBvDl.png

Look what you did Jobbs.

Now my digital footprint is forever sullied.

I met slash re-met some of my girlfriend's extended family at dinner tonight. They were super nice. They thought I was a significant amount younger though, so that made for a funny conversation.

I bought some boutique beer made from monk piss

Not sure if vegan

That sounds even worse than normal beer. Who would do such a thing?

Been up for almost 24 hours straight. Have to leave for a family wedding in 4 hours.

Yah, who needs sleep.

4 hours is enough time for a full sleep cycle. You should probably try.

FUME5

How you figure that?

Eh, I would rather not risk being late to (or entirely missing) the first family event I have said I would make it to in years. Being tired is nothing a steady stream of coffee and nicotine won't fix.

You the rebel relative in the jet black Oakleys.

FUME5

I dont own any oakleys though. The only sunglasses I own are some cheap looking aviators I found in a park one day that I haven't touched since I brought them home.

28 hours since you slept, nicotine and caffeine is keeping you alive and you disregard the power of stolen sunnies.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't like sunglasses. I'll permit them if they're purely practical but if you're wearing them for fashion or style reasons I don't like it

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I just woke up to poop. It was smooth but the type that cleans quickly. Today was a good day poop.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I just woke up to poop. It was smooth but the type that cleans quickly. Today was a good day poop.

As a sufferer of IBS, I know this feel.

Vazra

As a sufferer of IBS, I know this feel.
I didnt poop much when I was in PR. Lets say I did once in a day and then a few days may pass til the next round. Now it happens multiple times in the day (2-3) which is definitely nice and better for the system. I think it has to do with me walking a lot which is also helping for a proper way to make things work better.

In other health news my sleep schedulde is not fucked up anymore 🎉

EatChildren

Ditto, constipation more then anything else (but the drugs also worsen that).

To a broken digestive system, for reasons no professional can identify.

EatChildren

Dark and moist outside here too. Emphasis on moist. Typical Melbourne weather, doubly so via spring. Today was an oddball combination of gorgeous hot sun in between torrents of downpour.

Vazra

Weather here is 61F/16C. I like it like this but apparently later in the year it will get at 30F/-1.11C. RIP me

Numb

Im used to the tropical weather with 61F/16.1C being the lowest ever from what I remember so this winter will be rather interesting. Lol

It's been years since the first time i experienced snow and still can't handle it
Hope you do better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom