• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy for you~ Trying to get in shape myself. Got a few months to get lookin' good b4 PAX
Try taking progress pics even if face pics. Seeing progress yourself pumps you up even more. Also it has fixed my fucked up sleeping schedule which is another plus.

Try taking progress pics even if face pics. Seeing progress yourself pumps you up even more. Also it has fixed my fucked up sleeping schedule which is another plus.

Yeah, I've thought about taking a shirtless pic and then taking one maybe each week to see? Or should I go for every day?

Also, rate my pic in the rate pic thread to get people to see my pic and pm me about qtness

Vazra

Yeah, I've thought about taking a shirtless pic and then taking one maybe each week to see? Or should I go for every day?

Also, rate my pic in the rate pic thread to get people to see my pic and pm me about qtness
I wouldnt do it weekly but monthly. Checking progress too often can be stressful cause there might be times you gain water weight or muscle weight depending the workout regimen but monthly it should be less stressful. Also control your food intake and if needed count calories to know what you need and such.

Also my pm is open for questions if you need more tips and such if you want.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You are not the first sailor to wash on this exotic shore.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Went to a great vegan cafe bakery for lunch today. Had their chilli dog; nailed the texture, and the smokey, spicy flavouring. Muching on their black forest 'cheesecake' right now.

14706865_10153778581307038_2123096189617508845_o.jpg

I buy a 12 pack at least once a month. Can't get enough. I went to their new brewery in Richmond a few months ago. It was kind of lame but I got a shirt and their beer is still amazing.

Every time you say new brewery in Richmond I get excited and confused as Richmond Australia is nearish to me and I'd love for Stone to have a presence here.

I don't even know what going on in this thread, hai people

I wouldnt do it weekly but monthly. Checking progress too often can be stressful cause there might be times you gain water weight or muscle weight depending the workout regimen but monthly it should be less stressful. Also control your food intake and if needed count calories to know what you need and such.

Also my pm is open for questions if you need more tips and such if you want.

Hi Anathemic~ Welcome!

@ Vazra: I'll keep that in mind. I've just struggled with my weight for the past like.. 8 years and I just want to feel attractive again x.x Will keep any advice in my mind

Vazra

Hi Anathemic~ Welcome!

@ Vazra: I'll keep that in mind. I've just struggled with my weight for the past like.. 8 years and I just want to feel attractive again x.x Will keep any advice in my mind
Lol I've struggled with my weight since little but I know the ways to lose it. Issue comes with sticking with a routine that works for you and doesnt make you feel like you are torturing yourself. I learned controlling intakes of food works better than just doing chicken breast and veggies everyday (that gets tedious rather fast) so try to find your balance and allow yourself to have a cheat day for sweets and stuff like that.

And you're still attractive silly 😜

Lol I've struggled with my weight since little but I know the ways to lose it. Issue comes with sticking with a routine that works for you and doesnt make you feel like you are torturing yourself. I learned controlling intakes of food works better than just doing chicken breast and veggies everyday (that gets tedious rather fast) so try to find your balance and allow yourself to have a cheat day for sweets and stuff like that.

And you're still attractive silly 😜

Thanks, pal~ I was good until I got an office job for my Dad, and since my hobbies are sitting around being lazy, sitting around in an office didn't help and it just spiraled from there. I feel like I have to cut out bad stuffs though. I can't control my bad food portions x.x But just having people to talk to helps so thanks~

FUME5

This guy I've played games with for a long time is called Tex, is from Texas, ex cop now IT, buncha guns etc...playing Gears last week I'm like "It's easy to be Libertarian when you have a lot of good buddies with automatic shotguns".

He had to agree.

was just playing team fortress 2 on xbox one, man I forgot how fun that game was
fucking 2007 was an awesome year in games , damn I was 18 in 2007

what is happening with time

FUME5

Yeah, Orange Box just got BC on Xbone a few days ago, I've been tempted to install it but I know I'll have zero chance of finding a match (and should just buy it on Steam).

Yeah, Orange Box just got BC on Xbone a few days ago, I've been tempted to install it but I know I'll have zero chance of finding a match (and should just buy it on Steam).

there were a few games in the past hour, had 12-14 each game for a total of 3 games lol

still, better than nothing and no hackers

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/da...ads-clinton-among-military-households-n632106

Anathemic is right though traditionally there is a strong link between military service and a higher chance of voting repub.

Bigger graph.

Military Times, along with its sister pubs-Army, navy, etc times are NOT official military publications. They are the military equivalent of tabloids. They are gossip rags that are pure bullshit.

And that second poll:
To gauge military households, we asked respondents if they or anyone in their household is currently serving in the military or is a military veteran.

So yeah, not exactly meaningful. Go talk to some actual military members. Not fucking dependas and a dude who lives with a reservist.

Vazra

Thanks, pal~ I was good until I got an office job for my Dad, and since my hobbies are sitting around being lazy, sitting around in an office didn't help and it just spiraled from there. I feel like I have to cut out bad stuffs though. I can't control my bad food portions x.x But just having people to talk to helps so thanks~
Some stuff you can take it just not as often as you do. Find the right balance and walking might suck week one til you adjust but dont stop. If your legs hurt a bit still try walking even if a shorter amount of time cause if you stop you'll start making more excuses. Make sure to update me on what you do if you want and I can tell you maybe what to tweak, add or remove to make things less sucky.

On the RT forum, we had a dude that was in the ROTC and acted like he was the shit. Didn't help that he was hardcore biblethump.

He got deployed, and then came back. And even though he was crazy before..... it was different when he came back. He had clearly seen some shit.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Military Times, along with its sister pubs-Army, navy, etc times are NOT official military publications. They are the military equivalent of tabloids. They are gossip rags that are pure bullshit.

I tried looking for other polls but couldn't find any. Yeah I have no idea how representative the Military Times subcribership is but that graph can't be that far off the mark

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It was dead when I played it a year or two after launch so i'd be surprised the servers still exist.

How many people are still playing TF2 on 360?

Huh I forgot TF2 was released on consoles

So yeah, not exactly meaningful. Go talk to some actual military members. Not fucking dependas and a dude who lives with a reservist.

Well I can only speak from anecdote; I don't believe all military personnel will vote one way or another but I am biased due to my upbringing and social circles at first glance/meeting, my apologies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I tried looking for other polls but couldn't find any. Yeah I have no idea how representative the Military Times subcribership is but that graph can't be that far off the mark
Because no one actually active duty would be stupid enough to publicly declare their opinions and get roasted for it. Like all the idiots standing through colors and posting it online.

Military Times MO is to stir shit to sell papers. They routinely publish absolute garbage and their readership is fat military wives in the checkout line at the commissary.

DOD directive 1344 specifically states that we are not allowed to publicly participate in polling as that can be misconstrued as military partisan support.

Because of the shower scene or to squash bugs?
I wouldnt like coed showers TBH. I like the boobs and bare ass to be left a mystery until its baby making time. It would also be awkward showering with a boner.

Mostly bug squashing. But as squad leader I could yell at people to do my bidding and they would have to listen to me or get whipped by Zim.

Haha I hate dancing. I dont dance but I will make an exception if I'm on a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom