• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
My #1 JEV was this shitty network drama that was on in the late 90s and anne hathaway was in it too. I don't know why that suddenly came into my head.

JK... It's definitely BvS. I liked the part where he was playing in the wheelchair. I'm a little afraid to admit that I find wheelchairs out of normal context to almost always be funny

jb1234

Finally ended up seeing Zombieland tonight. Wowowowow I don't remember where I heard that it was good but boy howdy was it not. I like the cast for the most part but damn.

I liked Zombieland the first time I saw it but it doesn't really hold up all that well in repeat viewings.

I just finished watching Inside Out and I thought it was bloody brilliant. I laughed, I shed a few tears, I was solidly entertained. Pixar has been very uneven as of late but they nailed this one.

Clydefrog

I used to be so scared of aliens. My brother knew this; he would literally throw me in the backyard and then close the sliding glass door. He knew I'd freak out thinking I'd get abducted. Thankfully, I never got abducted.

FUME5

I used to be so scared of aliens. My brother knew this; he would literally throw me in the backyard and then close the sliding glass door. He knew I'd freak out thinking I'd get abducted. Thankfully, I never got abducted.

I never bullied my younger brother, but if I was your older bro I would have tied you to the trampoline while I was at it.

Speaking of younger bros, what's going on with yours Lili?

DrM

Redmond's Baby

They probed you during your sleep. Probably the probe is still inside of your body.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

There was this big glass window in ny room facing the backyard so I used to cover myself with blankets so that it looked like the bed was empty so they couldn't find me. There were many hole in my plan.

shh stop it!

so i finally saw that first episode of Westworld.

Did you like it.

Clydefrog

lSglt7Q.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
i will do anything to not go to work tomorrow

anything

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hey trab, we have the exact same number of friends on FB, lol

This is me in 2009 (posted before)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
2013-08-14125224.jpg

I think this is 2013? Look at this lovable scamp, now I am all old and used up and ugly.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
suspendersmain-234x300.jpg
47be0c9c881c3a672476a15f39b8e765.jpg

The white one looks less painful on the butt. It's basically just a big orange rubber-band for the tooshie.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_ntsdvq15Ee1rc7zl1o4_400.gif

When I was younger I wanted to do engineering and get a job in robotic prosthetics, but sometimes you have to give up on your dreams and get a low paying job doing the important work of convincing old racist elderly people that getting pop-up ads doesn't mean someone has hacked into their computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom