• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I wanna see what Nerdkiller looked like in 2009???

200_s.gif

Perhaps this?

Aith's arms are missing.

I don't think anyone has pointed this out yet.

Didn't get Halloween job. Oh well. I should have applied last week instead of this week when everyone would be applying. I also have three other jobs right now, so.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
755 km clocked on Sports Tracker since the end of the February. It should be around 850, but my knee injury in August took its tool - almost no mountain hiking since.

i have an actual date! with a guy!

Congrats and I hope that he is not a weirdo

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Australians are okay at least 30% of the time.

He might also take her on a safari where you hunt enormous spiders, snakes, and predatory birds?
Or to a coliseum , where you have to fight enormous spiders, snakes and predatory birds.

you're too young to remember this but another aussie dude once took me home to show me his seashell tattoo so this already kinda happened.

Why'd he have to take you home to do that? Where was the tattoo located?

oh so an entire cadre of halloween avatars is okay but a teensy little Australian huntsman spider with its dinner is too far? Okay. I see how it is.

AcridMeat

Banned
Aren't huntsman one of the only spiders in Australia that don't kill you? They just scare people because of their size.

I think it's a neat gif.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Good luck trabbo! :D

How are you liking it?
Surprisingly enjoying it a lot and not missing home like I was expecting. Im walking a lot and filling out lots of job applications and got a few interviews done and might have a new one lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom