• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

1105_1068007901060_5532_n.jpg

But not as adorable :3

Jobbs

Banned
are you ready for the DLC yet?

I got to where I need to be, but I'm trying to get to the end of irythil dungeon and grab the lightning blade miracle. From what I understand this'll be a difficult DLC and I'll need all the help I can get.

I realized it unlocks tomorrow on Steam (ahead of time) :D I know absolutely no details about it. This'll be so fun

jb1234

I got to where I need to be, but I'm trying to get to the end of irythil dungeon and grab the lightning blade miracle. From what I understand this'll be a difficult DLC and I'll need all the help I can get.

I realized it unlocks tomorrow on Steam (ahead of time) :D I know absolutely no details about it. This'll be so fun

AW YEAH.

jb1234

I just got a hilariously over-the-top description of the orgy I deliberately passed on last night. Three dudes fucking in one room, five jerking each other off in the other. Just not my scene, really.

(Okay, it was more because my car is still broken down.)

Jobbs

Banned
Going in blind with a save after the final boss, looking forward to it.

Astora's straight sword with raw infusion is curiously good, and it isn't outclassed by other weapons -- even if you raise str/dex -- until like +6. I'm not sure why the numbers are so high but it has permitted me to make a high faith character that isn't gimpy early on.

jb1234

Astora's straight sword with raw infusion is curiously good, and it isn't outclassed by other weapons -- even if you raise str/dex -- until like +6. I'm not sure why the numbers are so high but it has permitted me to make a high faith character that isn't gimpy early on.

I'm still using my dark sword. I'm pretty confident I'll rock the DLC.

oh are we doing 2006 now? I was a baby

EIue67j.jpg

I hope it kicks your butt.

By the way holding down lstick/dpad to harvest the flowers works way better than I thought it would. I'll show you later. Probably after I put the potion brewing in.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How bout some 1991

pcE6VOy.jpg

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Will someone halloween my avatar? I feel like Link needs some spookiness.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I said I didnt plan doing Halloween but sister got me an outfit that her husband used and now I'll be dragged for a halloween party this week dressed like a pirate. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom