• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey shirt

axgjX0O.jpg

My brother is 8 years older than me and I'm finally old enough to connect with him and I'm really happy about it.
Im the youngest of 6. The oldest boy being 10 years older than me. They picked on me pretty hard until I was about 18 and then they let up. We got along much better after I turned 18. We always loved each other tho.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My brother is 5 years younger than me. It's kinda weird talking to him as a fully functional adult. He went from goofy kid brother to something more like a friend

Yeah I know that feeling. My brother Jordan and I are inseparable. We've lived in 5 different cities together all over the country. We dont live together anymore and he is married but we are still best friends. Which is funny to think about how he used to beat me up all the time when we were kids. Its a great feeling to connect with a brother like that. Its a strong bond.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My brother is 27, spends all his money on shoes from Ebay, and plays GTAV all day.

And he is the outgoing one if the two of us.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Oldest with two younger sisters. I am the brother.

I have an older half brother, a younger sister, and a younger half sister. (My father has been married multiple times.) I was supposed to have another older brother, making me the middle child, but yeah.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If your parents promised you an older brother they pulled a fast one on you because that's not how babies work.

Foxix Von

Only child. Probably for the best as most people put through my shit childhood would probably have killed themselves. Gods know I wanted to :/

You just need to grab em. You're in the family. Take all you want.

So... Do I just go in through the ear then?

Wait a minute. What family? I'm still not even sure how I got here hahah.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm a shitty brother.

My gf and I just left a receipt at a restaurant that had both our phone numbers with "Call for a good time".

There was also a cow drawn that said milk me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Only child. Probably for the best as most people put through my shit childhood would probably have killed themselves. Gods know I wanted to :/

So... Do I just go in through the ear then?

Wait a minute. What family? I'm still not even sure how I got here hahah.

We adopted you and you didnt notice. Also just cut my skull a bit and get all you want. XOXO

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The downside of having a gf who likes to watch me play things like they are movies is now I find myself playing things I would rather not just because she thought it looked interesting. Sitting here playing Uncharted 4 and just eyerolling.

jb1234

Sorry for being a downer, haha. Although I was just following the tone of the thread. My entire life has been a cautionary tale in not taking what you have for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom