• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
What do you do?
latest

He's an air traffic controller
I can see it now.

41157.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh man, just had my back teeth pulled in prep for my implants and I have a sweet, sweet 96 hour sick in quarters chit. That sounds like a challenge to spend the next few days in my underwear playing some obscure jrpg

zeemumu

This has been a great October and I'm glad that I got to spend so much of it with friends, but it's only got one week left and Winter is coming.

What's everyone else up to?

Jobbs

Banned
Oh man, just had my back teeth pulled in prep for my implants and I have a sweet, sweet 96 hour sick in quarters chit. That sounds like a challenge to spend the next few days in my underwear playing some obscure jrpg

Yeah, better cleanse the palette after that Uncharted 4 stuff.

This has been a great October and I'm glad that I got to spend so much of it with friends, but it's only got one week left and Winter is coming.

What's everyone else up to?

Presently making
no
progress in the Dark Souls 3 DLC. :)

Clydefrog

Lol, nice?

My coworker was actually just talking to me about how he wants some sort of non-life-threatening surgery so he can take off work for a bit. Dental surgery doesn't sound worth it though.

I had a dream last night I was house-sitting for friends and watching their cats. But instead all I did was check the cats' water bowls a day before my friends came back. The place was overrun by wolves and I couldn't find the cats anywhere. I was freaking out and "shoo"ing the wolves down the street. That's when I woke up!

Clydefrog

Sorry for killing the thread. I finally saw The Revenant and Deadpool.

Revenant was way too long.

Deadpool was funny.

- Clyde Movie Reviews

Jobbs

Banned
Sorry for killing the thread. I finally saw The Revenant and Deadpool.

Revenant was way too long.

Deadpool was funny.

- Clyde Movie Reviews

I like how they move the camera in The Revenant + Leo made faces and did a tauntaun thing.

Jobbsy Reviews™

hey pals~ friend took me to a place in nova called astro donut. they do donuts and fried chicken, so i got me a creme brulee donut and 2 piece white meat.

that breast was tasty and the donut was one of the best things i've ever put in my mouth

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Finally bottomed. Doesnt hurt like I expected it to do and its more uncomfortable at first than anything then was really pleasant. Now we planning on going out for a coffee or something in the week lol.

FloatOn

can you believe that in just two short months it will be time for realpic again?

I accidentally stumbled into this thread almost a full year ago. what a wild ride.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
No sane human being would ever give me that job. Ever. Unless they wanted an aviation catastrophe on their hands.

I manage a warehouse. It's stressful as shit some days, others.... not so much.

Well I'm glad it's not one of those days.

Having worked in a warehouse once, I can see what you mean. Sometimes it's really busy, sometimes it's really not.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
In Feburary I have to choose between making the RealPic thread or keeping this avatar.

Or I could get surgeons to reconstruct my face to look exactly like Dennis

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Tomorrow's my b-day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom