• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

President Vanderlyn, you will get a Happy Birthday from me tomorrow. Good day sir.

Lilith's been using smilies again. She's up to no good... :)

Clydefrog

Wait when did I stop? (next I'm going to find you've also been charting my menstrual cycle)

Hmm, maybe you never stopped. It just seems like your ":)" always mean something more mischievous or like there's some kind of trickery involved.

Also, no worries on the menstrual cycle. I ain't touching that with a 20 foot pole.

Jobbs

Banned
Hmm, maybe you never stopped. It just seems like your ":)" always mean something more mischievous or like there's some kind of trickery involved.

Also, no worries on the menstrual cycle. I ain't touching that with a 20 foot pole.

They can mean like 800 different things!

My housemate suddenly wanted to play my game. I found this exciting. I let her play it. Apparently it's the hardest game ever made... But at least she thinks the blue robot is cute. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's close to midnight over here. She's a responsible young lady and should have been asleep by now. Either that or she's banging the shits out of him
or she got kiddnaped by a inline skaters gang on her way home

I know this! I just like the idea that her date ended with something more interesting than a polite farewell, and I'm self-absorbed enough to hope she would tell me about if it went poorly. :)

No I do the winky face or Lenny face if I'm being mischievous. Smiley face is cheery or playful.

There was a thread a few months ago about someone who constantly misinterpreted smiley faces. It turns out for some people they're just happy most of the time, and other people are happy so infrequently that there becomes some inherent friction and distrust. It's kinda fascinating.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
She was meeting an Australian. How bad could it have been?

9:38am and I still haven't left for work, and won't need to for another hour. Had time to sleep in a little, lazily roll out of bed, go grab a coffee and piece of rocky road. Cruisy trip in and out of the city to follow. I won't really commence "work" until 1:00pm.

It's abundantly clear I'm not built for working life. Days like this just remind me what a crock of shit the 8:30-to-5, five days a week cycle I exist in is. What a silly waste of life. Maybe I should give homelessness a try.

HEY AMERICA

I AM IN YOU

D1VDKXtl.jpg

It's depressing how much of a waste of time working 8-5 is. Today I set up a new workspace all day. It is basically an autonomous process requiring input every half hour or so. So I'm trapped in a cube with no windows. Why the hell can't I do that at home while hanging out with my cat.

Xiao Hu

I know this! I just like the idea that her date ended with something more interesting than a polite farewell, and I'm self-absorbed enough to hope she would tell me about if it went poorly. :)

One more :) and I'm going mental on you

Nah, please keep going. I love you being positive and cheerful

Oh man, high off hydrocodone playing megaten iv apocalypse. If only i were able to eat

How are you supposed to eat for now? Blend it into juice?

All an aussie has to do is get through the evening without saying "cunt" and he'll be considered classy

Is it the same case with Russians and our beloved сука блять?

Getting really annoyed at people going "nuh uuuuh" when I try to explain the issue they're having is. If you don't want or like my explanation, then what are you even expecting?

Getting really annoyed at people going "nuh uuuuh" when I try to explain the issue they're having is. If you don't want or like my explanation, then what are you even expecting?
Your job isn't to be reasonable and logical. It's to confirm people's biases and experiences, and then fix their problems free of charge!

if you don't like this answer then what are you expecting? ;)

Had a good meeting with the recruiter yesterday.
I came in expecting one front end off and walked out with 2 front end jobs and 3 archvis project supervisory roles.
Fingers crossed to see how it all goes come friday!

Started to port the game over into Unreal now as well and already getting closer to what I want the game to end up looking like.

Sweating bullets at converting over a bunch of code though (._. )

Oh man, high off hydrocodone playing megaten iv apocalypse. If only i were able to eat

How does Apocalypse stack up against Vanilla IV, specifically in the story department?
I've been really curious about giving it a shot for a while.

Aside, I've been finally trying to finish Strange Journey all the way through and man, it's so good.

That battle theme

fresh shower and a shave. I feel... clean. refreshed. Ready to take on the world!

Or sit on my ass, eat some kettle chips and watch a movie before bed. Whichever happens first.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Had a good meeting with the recruiter yesterday.
I came in expecting one front end off and walked out with 2 front end jobs and 3 archvis project supervisory roles.
Fingers crossed to see how it all goes come friday!

Started to port the game over into Unreal now as well and already getting closer to what I want the game to end up looking like.

Sweating bullets at converting over a bunch of code though (._. )

How does Apocalypse stack up against Vanilla IV, specifically in the story department?
I've been really curious about giving it a shot for a while.

Aside, I've been finally trying to finish Strange Journey all the way through and man, it's so good.

That battle theme
It is MUCH easier. But it is really good, a great expansion on the world of IV.

Jobbs

Banned

I had a job doing tech support for Verizon for almost a year. It's easy to be patient with people.. At first... But it wears on you dealing with the same problems and the same stubbornness/stupidity over and over and over. :|

The job was so monotonous dealing with the same type of person over and over that I remember having dreams about going into work and talking to people on the phone and filling out tickets for months after quitting.

I had a job doing tech support for Verizon for almost a year. It's easy to be patient with people.. At first... But it wears on you dealing with the same problems and the same stubbornness/stupidity over and over and over. :|

The job was so monotonous dealing with the same type of person over and over that I remember having dreams about going into work and talking to people on the phone and filling out tickets for months after quitting.

I still dream of high school 10 years after graduating lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom