• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Gonna make an extension tomorrow that replicates this but makes it slightly more readable.

This is exciting me way too much

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Can you get me a saxophone while you're there?

658156.gif

I got accepted on Sears. Drug test tomorrow and getting laid after. Yassssssssss

oh no :O

do you think you can make it a day without doing drugs?

One friend swears on popping her glass dildo in the freezer beforehand.

That seems... hmm. Well I guess it's worth a try.

If those Game of Thrones leaks are legit then I have proof that I called it (mostly).

Most of it feels like the logical extension of everything that's happened so far. I wasn't really very surprised by any of it. And that's fine. The show needs to come in for landing.

There is a girl in class I'm attracted to in tomorrow nights class. There isn't a ton of time for socializing in this particular class. How would one approach finding out if this person isn't already romantically involved without seeming like a fuckboy?

Well that's fuckboy behavior so I'm not sure why you're trying to hide it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you care more about what she looks like and if she's available than if she's agreeable and nice to talk to.

My personal preference is I wouldn't date anybody I didn't already know somewhat, so I'm sure that's coloring my impression at the moment. But maybe just own up to your behavior and see if she goes for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There is a girl in class I'm attracted to in tomorrow nights class. There isn't a ton of time for socializing in this particular class. How would one approach finding out if this person isn't already romantically involved without seeming like a fuckboy?

School/College? When I try to get to know people (guy or girl) I usually plop down next to them and make an introduction prior to when class starts. After class is then where conversation continues to which (in your case) you can ask for help on the material, coffee hangout (because I fucking love coffee), etc.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah in my experience girls are driven wild by my aloof demeanour and ability to quote segments of The Great Gatsby.

He really was great.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
GOING TO AMERICA

GOING TO FLORIDA

FEST FEST FEST FEST FEST
Watch out for Florida man.

Also, I never responded well to guys trying to pick me up. Things need to happen naturally or not at all. Like if some rando in class tried to talk to me, I would probably be looking to bail asap.

But I'm also a huge bitch, so ymmv.

Foxix Von

Okay I suppose. Depressed as all hell but on the plus side it's my Friday and I'm almost off work. Just gotta get around to jotting down my shift report... *lazy*

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Have to head into the city tomorrow to help a client pay for a finger print scan at 12:00. Since it makes no sense for me to come into work then trek out to the city to make the appointment they've asked me to just come straight after. That means sleep in. Yessss.

Fuck, forgot about the Souls DLC. Guess that's tonight sorted. Maybe I'll crack a Stone while I'm at it.

Hopefully my god damn copy of BF1 will arrive sometime tomorrow so I can play it all day the next few days I have off. I kind of want to get drunk as well. Its been a while.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
The struggle between anxiety from social interactions and wanting to meet a girl at the same time is unreal.

Should be in the peak of my dating life, but I live in fear.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Find yourself a single girl with social anxiety.

Stressed girls=best girls

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
They might be at home with a blanket in front of the tv though.

Nest girls=best girls

FUME5

The struggle between anxiety from social interactions and wanting to meet a girl at the same time is unreal.

Should be in the peak of my dating life, but I live in fear.

If mental health issues are preventing you from enjoying life, the first step (after acknowledging that there is an issue) is to speak to a professional about it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Life sucking prevents me from enjoying life

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Battlefield 1 is the best Battlefield has been in a long time. And I still loved Battlefield 3 and 4.

The load times are long as fuck
Or is it still installing the campaign X multiplayer
I finished installing on the Xbox one dashboard and downloaded the update but so many games have an in game installation it makes me smh

But from what I've played I've had fun , that hillside map is crazy and that destroyed Britain or was it a French city is great
Team medic 😎

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
He will kiss you on the hand, then list all the grass-type pokemon alphabetically.

FloatOn

Well that's fuckboy behavior so I'm not sure why you're trying to hide it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you care more about what she looks like and if she's available than if she's agreeable and nice to talk to.

My personal preference is I wouldn't date anybody I didn't already know somewhat, so I'm sure that's coloring my impression at the moment. But maybe just own up to your behavior and see if she goes for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

part of the attraction is that she also seems pleasant. I can't be too sure though since as I've said there isn't a ton of time for talking due to the fact that professor loves to lecture for hours on end with basically zero breaks.

I guess what I'm getting to is how to get to that point of knowing someone somewhat without being allotted the time to do so. I guess time will tell how this all shakes out. I still have the phobia of being fucked over again so I may not even do anything.

date in a few hours. hope it wont be too awkward D:

I hope it goes well trab!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I just tried to shoot my shadow with submachine gun fire in BF1 for about 2 seconds. Damn this next-gen lighting engine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom