• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you asking specifically? I see an AND gate, an OR gate, and a diode.

The diode in this case is a "not" gate. The exercise is to convert the diagram into other forms of logic, e.g. Truth Table, Karnaugh Map, and standard Boolean format.

I can chop and change between the other three formats trivially but the diagrams aren't something I've seen in a long time so it's thrown me a bit. Hopefully I had it right with my interpretation.

jb1234

I have a guest spot open for 2 nights at a nice resort in Palm Desert early December. It'd be weird if you were my guest though :( "yeah, hi, this is JB. from the Internet."

Hahaha! If it helps, there are people who can vouch for my integrity. LAMG, say something nice about me! :p

(Are you going to fill this guest spot somehow? Maybe find some nice Hawaiian lady?)

Trab loves skaterboys but hates roller men
Lets see your sk8r boy do this!!

Zhang-Hao-Rollerblade-Championships.gif

happy actual birthday Sol. We love you ♥

Haha the weirdest thing happened, he was actually really nice and normal. I also think he's from your town fume5i

What!? :O

Congratulations! So when is the wedding?

lol you're confused

i'm going to Palm Desert first, then Hawaii

Hey, I just drove through Palm Desert the other weekend! If you have any say in the matter, Arnold Palmer's restaurant is really good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
We always drunkenly end up cabbing to the Beer Hunter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HnXXpPf.jpg
I used to eat birthday cake before going to middle school. It was awesome but I would feel tired and lethargic all day lol

happy actual birthday Sol. We love you ♥

What!? :O

Congratulations! So when is the wedding?

Hey, I just drove through Palm Desert the other weekend! If you have any say in the matter, Arnold Palmer's restaurant is really good.

lol I actually dreamed I was picking out engagement rings xD

edit:
OH! happy birthday sol!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
if i dont get invited to the wedding i'll be very upset

thank you

wait, really? What kinds were you looking at?

Every time I try getting into wearing rings, I give up after about a week. I should probably persist longer but it just feels so obnoxious. So I haven't given much thought to engagement rings.
I actually still remember..there were some really crazy ones. I think I liked a simple ring with a small blush stone in the middle the best.
but yeah in RL I tend to lose rings :S

if i dont get invited to the wedding i'll be very upset
I don't know if I wanna get married ever but I'd throw a neat engagement party nevertheless.

Chuckie

I don't know if I wanna get married ever but I'd throw a neat engagement party nevertheless.

An ex of mine actually did that. (Before she met me though) She and some friends organized a fake engagement party, including invitations and shit. And all their friends came to the party and then it was like: You've been punked!

I never really understood why they did that though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy birthday Sol!

it gets worse after 30th birthday though...
In 2 years and some months I'll be gay dead. I'll enjoy the time I have left before turning invisible.

In other news I thought it gets worse at the 40s then you dont give much fucks in the 50s and in your 60 and up kids get out of my fucking lawn.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That Sears money must be good if you can afford a place with a lawn.

Jobbs

Banned
when people say their life peaked in HS or college I believe them, but I'm definitely happier now than at any point in my 20s.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
But how did he touch your shoulder was it like a reassuring pat or did he do the whole "fake yawn" thing and put his arm around you.

But how did he touch your shoulder was it like a reassuring pat or did he do the whole "fake yawn" thing and put his arm around you.

I wouldn't allow a fake yawn on the first date. it was more like he told me something and then touched my shoulder with one hand to underline the statement. I just noticed that common gestures are very weird to explain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom