• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

If it wasn't for my depression I think the peak of my life so far would have been the year in China. Met many new people, many doublefaced arseholes, many wonderful new friends. I should have travelled more within China, but there is always a next time.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If it wasn't for my depression I think the peak of my life so far would have been the year in China. Met many new people, many doublefaced arseholes, many wonderful new friends. I should have travelled more within China, but there is always a next time.
Biggest revelation of my life is that your name isn't Tiberius. It's Dan. That's like playing an RPG with "Gindalin the elf" and realizing he's actually just "Dan the guy"

Dan is an alright name

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I like the different ways people butcher my name. I swear someone called me Refill at one point.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like the different ways people butcher my name. I swear someone called me Refill at one point.
9e94fe36134655ac7e09f4426434d454.jpg

You should hear people try to pronounce my name. I have the same problem. Americans are bad with names that aren't Joe or Alex or whatever

Jobbs

Banned
Was just examining what looked like a weird rash on my abs.. A bunch of tiny red specks. Upon closer inspection I realized it was because my cat Mel was sitting on my kneading for like an hour the other day and gave me bunches of tiny punctures :eek:

Was just examining what looked like a weird rash on my abs.. A bunch of tiny red specks. Upon closer inspection I realized it was because my cat Mel was sitting on my kneading for like an hour the other day and gave me bunches of tiny punctures :eek:

you're so lucky

Xiao Hu

Biggest revelation of my life is that your name isn't Tiberius. It's Dan. That's like playing an RPG with "Gindalin the elf" and realizing he's actually just "Dan the guy"

Dan is an alright name

Tiberius is in fact one of my names

I think your rl name is one of most beautiful ones out there. Definitely would consider to name one of my sons after you

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I think your rl name is one of most beautiful ones out there. Definitely would consider to name one of my sons after you
Awww thanks 🙈

Edit: I like my coffee black and without sugar. But i drink it in many ways too lol

FloatOn

Coffee with baileys is the best way to get morning drunk

back in the day I was really into brunching with friends. let me tell you about the time we were at a place that had unlimited mimosas. it went from having actual mimosas to drinking champagne straight out of the bottle. I got black out drunk that day and somehow ended up at a mall with coffee spilled on my pants.

AcridMeat

Banned
I have a guest spot open for 2 nights at a nice resort in Palm Desert early December. It'd be weird if you were my guest though :( "yeah, hi, this is JB. from the Internet."
My birthday is early December ;ooo.
Talking about it amongst others who you (somewhat) know can be way better. Also,
Generally I find reading it makes things worse.
This. There's a lot of incredibly sad draining stories there that can do more harm than good.
She's so clingy I can't even let her in here all the time because she demands to sit on me constantly :D

Sometimes if I keep putting her down she'll squeeze into the chair and sit behind me between my back and the backrest
First part sounds like my old cat. Always on my lap if I was home.

Current cat does the latter though and I like that a lot actually.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Spent last hour watching dashboard footage from Russia, god damn, how can they even drive over there.

Had my car on the yearly service today, 210 € down the drain (new battery though)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Spent last hour watching dashboard footage from Russia, god damn, how can they even drive over there.

Had my car on the yearly service today, 210 € down the drain (new battery though)
The craziest place I ever had to drive was Italy. Their traffic laws aren't enforced by the carabineri so I had to deal people using the wrong Ramos and shit

DrM

Redmond's Baby
The craziest place I ever had to drive was Italy. Their traffic laws aren't enforced by the carabineri so I had to deal people using the wrong Ramos and shit

Yeah, Italy is quite insane - large cities are nightmare to drive (been to Bologna and Milano with car, never again). You must start when orange flashes on the traffic light, otherwise there is concert of car horns one second later I won't to the parking, because it is complete and utter madness.

It is a bit better in the mountains though.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Yeah, Italy is quite insane - large cities are nightmare to drive (been to Bologna and Milano with car, never again). You must start when orange flashes on the traffic light, otherwise there is concert of car horns one second later. I won't to the parking, because it is complete and utter madness.

It is a bit better in the mountains though.
I've driven around Naples and Sigonella, and Gaeta, all nightmares

Jobbs

Banned
When I was born my parents almost named me Isaiah. Good lord am I glad they changed their minds to "Matthew" at the last minute. Thank god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom