• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
This scoop is fucking huge. It's for cats not mountain lions damn
hKuWaqI.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Going for dinner with this girl. She says she has a pretty friend that wants to come with and that I should bring a friend to meet her. She sends me a picture and she is drop dead gorgeous. I sent out a text too all my single guy friends and nobody is responding. I don't get it.
Where you at brotha

Foxix Von

If you can make it to Victoria BC Canada in 4 and a half hours you are more than welcome.

I feel like its almost making me look bad like I dont have anh friends or something. This is crazy and strange to me that I cant find anyone.
I actually live in northern Washington state... This is feasible 😂

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Going for dinner with this girl. She says she has a pretty friend that wants to come with and that I should bring a friend to meet her. She sends me a picture and she is drop dead gorgeous. I sent out a text too all my single guy friends and nobody is responding. I don't get it.

Obviously a trap. Nobody wants to meet other people irl.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dude 1 wanted to meet again today. LORD. I told him no but asked him to go grab a coffee together tomorrow in the morning and maybe walk a bit if he has time. #SoBlessed

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Are you building up a harem over there?
Its just 2 guys Ive played fooled around with but there are plenty of guys asking me to go out. NotJobbs is guy 2 and he is a keeper despite his voice and behavior being different than expected.
He swallowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom