• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Facebook |OT| The Social Network

SRG01

So hey, their description seems pretty okay. It's focused on current things, and less on past months and years.

Enco

Apart from timeline, what else was there? Missed the start.

Oh and pretty useless for me as I have pretty much nothing on my profile (went through and removed a load).

Korey

Two 50/50 columns is horrendous.

So where's the wall? If it's the timeline of your life, where do your friends post?

SRG01

Korey said:
Two 50/50 columns is horrendous.

So where's the wall? If it's the timeline of your life, where do your friends post?

I like two columns... and I get the impression that timeline is separate from your other stuff.

survivor

Banned
saelz8 said:
Stalkers worldwide just creamed themselves.
I'm just reading the liveblog for the event so I don't know the full details, but this new feature does seem like a dream for stalkers.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Great looking UI, not going to lie. Not sure I'm behind the concept just yet.

Dragon

Banned
The Friendly Monster said:
It's really neat, but why on earth would I want to share my whole life with anyone?

Why does anyone post 10 status updates a day? Boredom/egomania, etc, etc

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
yes zuckerberg. imagine scrolling through 100 boxes. how unwieldy.

RDreamer

This timeline is pretty cool and kind of crazy thinking about if you have all this stuff filled out and done up through your life what your kids would think looking at it. I mean I've only seen like 2 or 3 pictures of my parents when they were younger than 25 or so. It'd blow my mind to see a timeline like this of them, but I think by the time I'm having children they'll be able to read all this crap about me... weird.

Top Bottom