• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Facebook |OT| The Social Network

Dragon

Banned
Hey guys you can just eat a meal. You know, like eat it AND NOT REPORT IT ON FACEBOOK SO SOMEONE KNOWS YOU'RE EATING A HAMBURGER.

TheBranca18 said:
Hey guys you can just eat a meal. You know, like eat it AND NOT REPORT IT ON FACEBOOK SO SOMEONE KNOWS YOU'RE EATING A HAMBURGER.
NO

UNTIL TODAY, YOU COULD ONLY LIKE A BURGER

NOW YOU CAN EAT IT

AND EXPRESS YOURSELF

THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE IT

Facebook has just invented eating burgers

bachikarn

Brettison said:
Don't want to add a dislike button so people can dislike stuff and piss off our advertisers. :p

Are the verbs predefined then? He made it sound like you can write whatever verb (like dislike) you want, but maybe I misunderstood.

renitou

TheBranca18 said:
No one has a gun to your head. If I cook an amazing steak, people need to know.

Gomu Gomu

Heh, I remember this
KuGsj.gif

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
blame space said:
i'm gonna go take a walk in the park

Yeah, you do that. You and Chinner need to stop spamming this thread with your nonsense.

IceCold

These updates won't really affect me since I don't put my entire life on facebook. Worst case I'll delete my facebook account if I feel that my life is too exposed on the web.

IceCold said:
These updates won't really affect me since I don't put my entire life on facebook. Worst case I'll delete my facebook account if I feel that my life is too exposed on the web.

yeah this might be too much

bob page

Expendable. said:
I can't wait to try this stuff out. Is no one else in love with these changes?
I thing it looks pretty slick and innovative.

People just love to bitch about stuff and be dramatic. Some of the world's best web developers are working on this stuff. I'm sure they know that it's a good change, whether you know it yet or not.

Top Bottom