• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Facebook |OT| The Social Network

DYV61.gif

Davidion

This serendipity thing...not loving it. I can see it (and a lot of things he covered) being a hit with the younger market though.

I don't want everyone to know I listen to Total Eclipse of the Heart on loop for 3 hours every Tuesday by it appearing on the ticker every 4 minutes for a day :(

roosters93 said:
Spotify ain't available here mark.

Where is here? Because it certainly is in many countries in Europe. And was launched about three months ago in America. I'm inferring that you meant America, which has Spotify.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I really don't want to share every little thing I do in real-time. Yes, I know I don't have to if I don't want to, but this just does nothing to make me want to spend more time on Facebook than on G+.

Awesome Animals said:
Where is here? Because it certainly is in many countries in Europe. And was launched about three months ago in America. I'm inferring that you meant America, which has Spotify.

i'm down

-------------

under here

Ad Infinitum said:
come again?
Your caps lock posts are not clever or funny in the slightest, just come off as annoying. I get the point you make. But the vert point you're making is the point of facebook in the first place. Don't like it? Log off facebook and deactivate your account

oh god
someone please .gif that
smile turns to mouth turns to smile turns to mouth

edit: I don't know how to say that in a non nonsensical way

RDreamer

Music thing seems cool, but I hope it's more than spotify. I stream my music with Rhapsody, and log things with last.fm, so hopefully they'll get these same features.

Gomu Gomu

Even though I'm not interested in using FB myself, I must say these features are mind blowing. Even though the presentation and the UI is still lacking.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Yeah, this looks messier than ever. Just billions of columns, boxes and sections with different content all over the place. G+ feels so clean and calm compared to this.

bluehat9

RDreamer said:
Music thing seems cool, but I hope it's more than spotify. I stream my music with Rhapsody, and log things with last.fm, so hopefully they'll get these same features.
spotify links with lastfm

ultron87

BlazingDarkness said:
So is there still a feed of my friends' statuses that i can comment on?
I'm looking at that timeline page but I can't see it

Timeline is your profile, not the main page. I assume the main page will still have the main feed.

Top Bottom