• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Perks of being on the nice list.

a6risxG.jpg

...it moved

Question for Facegaf. Has your face ever shown up in google image search for something unrelated? Mine is showing up for several Tyrannosaurus rex specimens. One of them was a direct result of Neogaf.

Sadetar

I remember that when I was a kid me and my dentist decided that the gap between my front teeth is just a nice personal touch and not a flaw.
20141230.jpg

Honestly I think we let it be just because I thought that there needs to be a place for a drinking straw.

VARIA

T8LhicX.jpg

Visiting Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, México. It is a nice town right beside my home city of Guadalajara.

My mother is from Mexticacan, Jalisco (small town neighboring Yahualica). Wouldn't be surprised if we're cousins, haha.

All my pictures are in Fitness-Gaf, I'm shirtless and embarrassed to post them here... but I'm black, have typical African features and a beard. K.

lenovox1

ftgQBKg

Las Vegas at 6AM after work on a random December morning. If living your life like Nicolas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas is wrong... Well, you know how the rest of the song goes.

dani_dc

I remember that when I was a kid me and my dentist decided that the gap between my front teeth is just a nice personal touch and not a flaw.
20141230.jpg

Honestly I think we let it be just because I thought that there needs to be a place for a drinking straw.

Now I'm imagining what it would feel like to do that.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
obligatory post-nye january first morning bathroom selfie

me42uu0.jpg

i think that's obligatory

Mononoke

Banned
Alright, I'm finally ready to show what I look like. Please keep in mind that I. fought cancer for a year. And chemo made me lose all my hair. I dropped to 90 pounds. I switched to a different treatment after the first two failed (which didn't have hair loss effects). And I've been in remission for close to a month in a half.

My hair has grown back thin. And I guess it will never get thick again. :( You can't tell, but my side of my head + the back is very very thin. My beard is also think/patchy. But that said, I'll take thin hair over dying. I'm a bit insecure. Normally I'm not. I've always liked the way I look. But I hate what Cancer did to me. And I always felt insecure about my looks after it. But phew, okay. I'm back up to 140 pounds now. My hair has grown in but is very thin. But I'm glad I no longer look like a zombie.

Here I am:

UtvRStu.png

HORRORSHØW

Alright, I'm finally ready to show what I look like. Please keep in mind that I. fought cancer for a year. And chemo made me lose all my hair. I dropped to 90 pounds. I switched to a different treatment after the first two failed (which didn't have hair loss effects). And I've been in remission for close to a month in a half.

My hair has grown back thin. And I guess it will never get thick again. :( You can't tell, but my side of my head + the back is very very thin. My beard is also think/patchy. But that said, I'll take thin hair over dying. I'm a bit insecure. Normally I'm not. I've always liked the way I look. But I hate what Cancer did to me. And I always felt insecure about my looks after it. But phew, okay. I'm back up to 140 pounds now. My hair has grown in but is very thin. But I'm glad I no longer look like a zombie.

Here I am:

UtvRStu.png
you look great dude. congrats on kicking cancer's ass. a true superhero.

Here I am:

UtvRStu.png

that's truly great, congrats man!
plus you look awesome + the posters & jacket only add to that :>

soultron

Banned

You look great. You've come a long way. Glad you made it through your battle. Wishing you a high quality of health for 2015 and beyond!

Mononoke

Banned
Grimløck;145630393 said:
you look great dude. congrats on kicking cancer's ass. a true superhero.

Thanks. All the compliments have given me so much confidence back. Cancer tried to take so much from me. I feel I'm finally getting myself back. And not being ashamed anymore. Thank you. You guys are so amazing.

*hugs*

And...I'm only a superhero because of all the support from GAF. You guys lifted me up, and kept me going. Just day by day. Which turned into weeks. I would not be alive and here today, without this community.

Necrovex

Here I am:

UtvRStu.png

If I didn't know you had cancer, I would assume you looked like another typical dude who hasn't been through any extreme medical mishaps. You look great, mate!

Mononoke

Banned
If I didn't know you had cancer, I would assume you looked like another typical dude who hasn't been through any extreme medical mishaps. You look great, mate!

You are too kind. I'm glad im able to feel comfortable enough around you guys to be me. I really look forward to being closer to you guys in 2015. :)

Top Bottom