• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Treated myself to some much needed new makeup yesterday. Feels great, man.

10897026_10204341941482602_895518538931739376_n.jpg

daaaamn broh, so manly. and you took it hiking up a mountain, pshhhhh.

yoo, I didn't know Ramona Flowers posted on GAF. Even your eyeliner makes it look like how O'Malley draws eyes. nice work.

giphy.gif

THANK YOUUU! I've been getting told that a lot lately and it makes me feel hella' awesome. I've always wanted to look like Ramona Flowers :')

Man people on GAF looking pretty fly for a white guy over here. It's always eye opening that the population of goodlookingGAF is so big. Which is funny because when my friend and I were gonna meet up with another GAFer he was all "man I don't wanna meet up with some awkward ass stereotype nerd guy"

and it was this really cool dude. lol

Man people on GAF looking pretty fly for a white guy over here. It's always eye opening that the population of goodlookingGAF is so big. Which is funny because when my friend and I were gonna meet up with another GAFer he was all "man I don't wanna meet up with some awkward ass stereotype nerd guy"

I reckon this thread is inherently biased to people who look good and are confident enough to show off their looks.

It's like only looking at the last 4 sports teams in what ever playoffs they are in and then declaring that the whole sport is filled with amazing talent.

But everyone on GAF is beautiful, its why it takes so long for accounts to be accepted, they make sure u r beuteful. (Unless you got banned then ur ugly)

Mononoke

Banned
Hahaha, that is actually just very sweet of you! Thank you!

That is so awesome to hear from Mr. extremely sweet beard himself - thank you! ^_^

<3 Thanks!

tumblr_n4alq0q7VC1s667kio1_500.png

lol I know how you feel. You really do look good though. I would probably blush if I saw you in person. But I would collect myself and then go for it. You look great, and should be proud of that. :D

People who don't have relentless body confidence issues and decide to post photos of themselves on GAF look pretty good ;)

Last week, decided to get a new haircut.
iS12wRibrzslv.jpg

Was at a wedding, and this is the Before/After of my face in relation to food.
iU6lf0PAKEbYD.jpg

ibdRC4dpXK0s0m.jpg

I reckon this thread is inherently biased to people who look good and are confident enough to show off their looks.

It's like only looking at the last 4 sports teams in what ever playoffs they are in and then declaring that the whole sport is filled with amazing talent.

But everyone on GAF is beautiful, its why it takes so long for accounts to be accepted, they make sure u r beuteful. (Unless you got banned then ur ugly)

Haha. I wish I were confident enough to agree. I just love posting Self-Portraits. I love sharing my art regardless of if I am ugly or not. :)

Took a new one today in this terrible weather.

16238514291_4e3a367c03_c.jpg
[/url]DA3 (1 of 1) by astronomicalphotography, on Flickr[/IMG]

I can't stop getting annoyed about how it looks like my moustache splits in two on this picture, but i do still think it's one of the better i've gotten of myself lately. It has that artsy instagram look, woo.

SgbVXXe.jpg

Meier

Couple photos my wife took while we were in Orlando for Christmas. First one is in Moe's at Universal Studios, second is on the monorail (coincidentally) at Orlando International.

Koobion

Couple photos my wife took while we were in Orlando for Christmas. First one is in Moe's at Universal Studios, second is on the monorail (coincidentally) at Orlando International.

Oh man! You resemble a young Bryan Cranston, my eyes dare say :)

Sadetar

lol I know how you feel. You really do look good though. I would probably blush if I saw you in person. But I would collect myself and then go for it. You look great, and should be proud of that. :D
You are always way too sweet! ^_^

More from my trip.

Me by Discoid, on Flickr

Me by Discoid, on Flickr
I love your eyes and stubble looks always good on people. :p

Thank you both! I'm very flattered :)

To think I hadn't a hair to speak of a few years ago getting chemo. What's funny is that my doctor actually said I look like a viking; I thought that was awesome, lol.
You have been through cemo and yet you look like that? Gorgeous looking creature I must admit.

You can be my king any day... ;)

Koobion

You have been through cemo and yet you look like that? Gorgeous looking creature I must admit.

You can be my king any day... ;)

If ever I've read a glowing review...thank you so much! You really made my day, I must admit :)

I'd gladly take up arms as your king ;
)

Top Bottom