• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

W1rSbNA.jpg

In the likelihood of this not getting selected to the NYC snapstory tonight ( :mad: ), I figured I'd show off my side profile to the GAF-world, I'm the ugly dude on the right.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
rzLUf22.jpg

Here's Lucian Cat and me on my Australia visit :) Miss her and miss the country and the weather as well, it's so cold here.

Coda

Usually working behind the scenes, but the other day the photographer was kind enough to shoot a few of me.

Knowing professional photographers is the best. You always get great self portraits as they're always looking to photograph new people and things.

Sadetar

Staring off into the distance is cool.

Memes too.
Damn. You are ridiculously hot.

I came across some older photos and realized how much weight I actually lost in 1 year. I lost around 10-11kg and my body fat percentage is down to 20-21% from 27%.
Awesome job, well done. Looking really nice nowadays. :)

Thank you, that was me for halloween at my cosmetology school. Yes I am a cosmetologist.
You are my new hero!

And on top of that extremely sexy.

rzLUf22.jpg

Here's Lucian Cat and me on my Australia visit :) Miss her and miss the country and the weather as well, it's so cold here.
I really like that pic!

Lucian cat also has totally rad hair!

xHiryu

New to FaceGAF, a lot of people here are good-looking sheesh. lol here's my decent looking self a year back with braces (now without)
iInVYEl.jpg

Kal_El

You are my new hero!

And on top of that extremely sexy.

Thank you very much. I really needed that pick me up today. I'll be coming back often to read this.

Error 404

Neo Member
Whilst normally I'd be able to produce a decent shop, prepare for my worst work in a long time haha

My Photoshop skills seem to have left me for the day being :p

HAHAHA, wow that is great! You are awesome! Thank you so much!!! ^_^

Batty, stop making me crave pizza! I feel so guilty after eating two slices and you are eating two at once. Good genes are not fair. :( I pack on pounds so easily.

HAHAHA, wow that is great! You are awesome! Thank you so much!!! ^_^

Batty, stop making me crave pizza! I feel so guilty after eating two slices and you are eating two at once. Good genes are not fair. :( I pack on pounds so easily.

You look good in my frog hat, Error. ;)

But pizza is so delicious! SO DELICIOUS. Why would you feel guilty from such slices? :V My genes are terrible, what are you on about. :p I don't believe you!

Error 404

Neo Member
You look good in my frog hat, Error. ;)

But pizza is so delicious! SO DELICIOUS. Why would you feel guilty from such slices? :V My genes are terrible, what are you on about. :p I don't believe you!

Lol, I was thinking my face looked huge, but that's probably due to the positioning of the hat. Still love it though.

As for pizza, I know it's delicious and I love it...but I try to stay around 1500 calories a day and two slices of cheese pizza equates to about 600 calories so yeah. And also, for some reason, pizza day falls on days where I don't go to the gym lol.

And of course you have good genes. You're so fit. Unless you go to the gym a lot, then my apologies for the assumption. :)

Sadetar

Which part is the soul?
Maybe the person is ginger and has none?

It's a good profile.
That is admittedly extremely nice profile.

Thank you very much. I really needed that pick me up today. I'll be coming back often to read this.
Oh, the pleasure was all mine. ;)

In the Scottish Highlands at Glen Coe.

16829819112_51f5f14b8a_b.jpg
That is so unfair!

Why oh why I am not in the Scottish Highlands at the moment but at home writing my graduating thesis...

Lol, I was thinking my face looked huge, but that's probably due to the positioning of the hat. Still love it though.

As for pizza, I know it's delicious and I love it...but I try to stay around 1500 calories a day and two slices of cheese pizza equates to about 600 calories so yeah. And also, for some reason, pizza day falls on days where I don't go to the gym lol.

And of course you have good genes. You're so fit. Unless you go to the gym a lot, then my apologies for the assumption. :)

Thinking that your face looked huge? What is this crazy talk. Crazy I tell you. I shall send you a frog hat in the random future. :p

I don't understand calories, I'll just not eat as much, or things I know would be terribly fattening. Lol. It's bad, I know. But when I get my moments.. I eat a loooooot.
I think pizza is really trying to tell you something, hah.

Funny thing is, most of my family are big/hefty while I'm pretty skinny, I guess. Lol. I don't go to the gym at, but I wish that I did/could. My body is just weird.

Random Note: I'm Hispanic/Native American 'Navajo' yet, I'm light skinned. It makes me feel as if I was adopted. Lol.

Error 404

Neo Member
Thinking that your face looked huge? What is this crazy talk. Crazy I tell you. I shall send you a frog hat in the random future. :p

I don't understand calories, I'll just not eat as much, or things I know would be terribly fattening. Lol. It's bad, I know. But when I get my moments.. I eat a loooooot.
I think pizza is really trying to tell you something, hah.

Funny thing is, most of my family are big/hefty while I'm pretty skinny, I guess. Lol. I don't go to the gym at, but I wish that I did/could. My body is just weird.

Random Note: I'm Hispanic/Native American 'Navajo' yet, I'm light skinned. It makes me feel as if I was adopted. Lol.

You have a high metabolism which is awesome.

The pizza is telling me to be lazy, but no can do. Fun fact, I just saw a thread here about Domino's cutting pizza prices in half this week. The fates are working against me it seems. :p

I know what you mean about being an outlier. My mom is very light skinned and the rest of us in the family are fairly dark skinned.

dani_dc

More pictures of me in Tokyo, this ones taken by fellow gaffer rrvv.

Inside the Fuji TV Sphere, they had an Assassin Classroom theme going on inside.

Ate at the Baratie at Fuji TV, very nice place in terms of environment for One Piece fans, they even had "Chef Zeff" as you can see in the pictures!

Obligatory picture with live-sized Gundam.

You have a high metabolism which is awesome.

The pizza is telling me to be lazy, but no can do. Fun fact, I just saw a thread here about Domino's cutting pizza prices in half this week. The fates are working against me it seems. :p

I know what you mean about being an outlier. My mom is very light skinned and the rest of us in the family are fairly dark skinned.

It must be fairly high then. XD

How about planning to eat pizza on a workout day? :3 Oh yes.. I was so tempted when I saw the thread. I haven't had it in a while, so it makes it even more tempting. >.< More like, there's a reason. It's a sign, Error, read it! XD I kid.

But that means you could have taken from you dad. Both my parentals are dark skinned, and I came out light skinned. :c

More pictures of me in Tokyo, this ones taken by fellow gaffer rrvv.

Inside the Fuji TV Sphere, they had an Assassin Classroom theme going on inside.

Ate at the Baratie at Fuji TV, very nice place in terms of environment for One Piece fans, they even had "Chef Zeff" as you can see in the pictures!

Obligatory picture with live-sized Gundam.

Holy shit. That is AMAZING.

Skullface

Real pic is still a thing? Someone wrote "Snake Pliskin + Otocon" in the wall of this bathroom and I took this picture to prove I didn't just stumble across the picture I took online.

I've lost a few pounds since January.

Top Bottom