• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Mayyhem

Here is a pic from the historic distillery district in downtown Toronto this holiday season!
1xr3EdT.jpg

pixelation

^^ a case of the pot calling the kettle black I think.

Oh i know :3
How are you liking your new haircut?

I think it only took about 17 awkward, desperately attention-seeking photoshoots for you to get there.

At least he got it on the first try :p

Bah, i know that already. What's with the bitchy attitude though?. Quack off.
das it mang
Oh please... let's not get started with you...
lol, what a weird comment pixelation, especially given how posey your posts usually are.
I know i post a lot of posey pictures, i guess i see myself reflected on that guy and that's why it bothers me. We look nothing alike but it seems that we are both looking for validation somehow. Whatevs...

Nah, you are obsessed with your self.

How are you liking your new haircut?

I think it only took about 17 awkward, desperately attention-seeking photoshoots for you to get there.

At least he got it on the first try :p

I do my pic whoring in the fitness thread these days.

Difference is I'm not going to get snarky when someone does the same.

children please!!

any of you guys do that top 9 instgram post of the year thing. I literally have one good angle so I pose the same in every pic :-/

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
enduring melbourne's bullshit 39°C on nye

1npqrv.jpg

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
As of Jan.1, I'm the CEO of two funeral directors associations and the second largest crafts guild in germany.

me & kitty officially saying goodbye to RealGAF (a bit late). from now on it's all fake :>

dsc068742bhq9v.jpg

When there's one thing I learnt when I worked in psychiatry ward, it's that women with pigtails are highly dubious.
That's what the psychiatrist told me and amazingly it fit most of the time.

The tattoo's nice.

Top Bottom