• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Of course my hair styled really well today (the part at the side even came out sorta nice). The weather is shit and I'll be in class for like 30-40 minutes tops depending on how hard the midterm is. *sigh*

Of course my hair styled really well today (the part at the side even came out sorta nice). The weather is shit and I'll be in class for like 30-40 minutes tops depending on how hard the midterm is. *sigh*
It was cause of my advice wasn't it? LOL jk!
Good luck on your midterm!!

Had a dream that I got a tag that was backwards like trab's username, took three showers, moved to Tokyo, and then went to a restaurant called "The Little Lunch That Could."

Windam

Scaley member
It was cause of my advice wasn't it? LOL jk!
Good luck on your midterm!!

Haha I straightened my bangs, used KM Nightrider, got frustrated as my hair looked ugly, washed it out and then out a small amount of my other product in my bangs (think it's called dfi but it's made by American Crew) and then combed them up and to right as I always do. They came out lovely if I do say so myself. I should have taken a picture...

And thanks! I'll need it
probably

Windam

Scaley member
Also, Badger do you still have RE6? I could pick that up with a headset today I think.

Smiley get a PS3 and a Vita pls.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Unfortunately my dreams aren't very family friendly.
Sometimes I dream that I'm killing families. On a train.

Had a dream that I got a tag that was backwards like trab's username, took three showers, moved to Tokyo, and then went to a restaurant called "The Little Lunch That Could."

Subtext: The first part indicates you respect Trab and/ or want a tag really badly. The second part indicates that you feel unclean? Remorseful maybe? The third part speaks to a desire to explore and try new things or to simply escape the trappings of your current environment. The last part tells me you're hungry.

MutFox

Banned
Ooh I know when that happens! Just a stroke of bad luck. Did you have fun at least?

Sorta fun...
Was a last minute thing, think he had plans with a girl that didn't pan out...

Just a bit of drinking, nothing crazy since it's a work night... :p

At least we have the Couve meetup to look forward to.

But it's not enough to push me through 8 hours at work. lol :((

The meetup will be good... (unless the 'nucks lose)
If they win I'm gonna drink in happiness, if they lose I will drown my sorrows... :|

About 6 hours of work to go for me now... :D

Sorta fun...
Was a last minute thing, think he had plans with a girl that didn't pan out...

Just a bit of drinking, nothing crazy since it's a work night... :p
I guess you win some and you lose some, ja? LOL
Just had to walk through the snow. RIP hair. I think.
I'm sure it looks fine!! Haha!
I have to start in five minutes. Noooooooo
Bb :( just think of the nap that comes after <3 LOL

Subtext: The first part indicates you respect Trab and/ or want a tag really badly. The second part indicates that you feel unclean? Remorseful maybe? The third part speaks to a desire to explore and try new things or to simply escape the trappings of your current environment. The last part tells me you're hungry.

I am quite hungry, yes. Don't feel unclean, but I did break my routine yesterday by showering at night instead of in the morning. Third part is true. Trab is awesome C:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I was Dany Targaryen for a large chunk of the dream. I HAD DRAGONS.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Just had to walk through the snow. RIP hair. I think.

Wet hair, 7/10, would still bang.

I am quite hungry, yes. Don't feel unclean, but I did break my routine yesterday by showering at night instead of in the morning. Third part is true. Trab is awesome C:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I was Dany Targaryen for a large chunk of the dream. I HAD DRAGONS.

That's why you were in Tokyo. Trying to find dream dragons.

MutFox

Banned
So you guys playing RE6?
Which system? :p

Finished it co-op with my bro...
Some parts were, let's say, under cooked...

kulapik

Does this count as fake avatar?

Vmwn8uS.png

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
SaIptDm.png

I tried to use fill, but there's lots of different variants of white in the background. Now my hand hurts from holding the pencil button down.

Wazzy

Banned
RE6 was a blast even though the storyline was utter shit.

The most fun parts for me were Chris's and Leon's last couple of chapters.

Speaking of co-op; anyone up for L4D2 on Steam or some sort of Halo-ing on XBL? GRAW(2) is also amusing, but I automatically assume nobody has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom