• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

Oh god, I just realized I abandoned the Persona Community thread to be part of Fake Pic Community thread. I'm a monster. /cries

Wazzy

Banned
I must admit, posting a big thread can be a chore on mobile, for all the reasons you just said. If I'm posting a proper OT, I'd try and use someone's PC normally.

And sometimes mGAF will crash and lose all your hard work.

"Noooo!"

But for everyday browsing and posting, I actually prefer mGAF. I find it much nicer to use and stuff. I regularly compose huge posts with loads of text, gifs and (properly tagged!) links with zero issues.

Horses for courses innit. :D
Oh yeah totally. I find I'll get a headache browsing GAF on my computer for too long compared to browsing on mobile where It's just a quick scroll through OT topic lists and topics I'm interested in. Especially when I'm at home.

I don't know, I probably just suck at posting gif's on mobile :lol

BIGWORM

Thanks for posting the thread for me, Wazzy. I appreciate it. I'll get back in here once I'm done with errands.

NinjaBoiX

But...then...

You've seen my name right? Right? Why can't I do it? :c
'Cos I'm not a robot.

Holy fiddlesticks she's gorgeous.

uBJ28n6.jpg

:O
Oh yeah totally. I find I'll get a headache browsing GAF on my computer for too long compared to browsing on mobile where It's just a quick scroll through OT topic lists and topics I'm interested in. Especially when I'm at home.

I don't know, I probably just suck at posting gif's on mobile :lol
I have them saved in a notebook app. It's pretty sweet, the link still works so you can just click it to see if it's the right one.

I love GAF guys...

NinjaBoiX

Nice Robo, but it felt like it needed another chorus.

And yeah, not a fan of Marina (even though she's superfly), it was just the first thing to pop into my head!

Windam

Scaley member
Finally home. Of course the university cancels classes/exams at 5:30 AFTER THE FUCKING SNOW STOPS. Whatever. At least I got to hand in my lab report 5 minutes before it was due.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'M FREEEEEE

FREEEEE LIKE A BIIIIIIIRD

AND BOTH EXAMS WENT WELL

I'M FREEEEEEEEEE

for three weeks at least.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
In my dream I had to escape a gated community for dwarves where a zombie virus had broken out. And if that isn't fucked up enough, half of zombie dwarves were dressed like Oompa Loopas.

I'M FREEEEEE

FREEEEE LIKE A BIIIIIIIRD

AND BOTH EXAMS WENT WELL

I'M FREEEEEEEEEE

for three weeks at least.
Yayy!! I'm glad they went well for you man!

I can't help but think we're missing someone.
I'm probably also qualified. Hahaha.

HAHAHA OMG and I didn't even need to remind you! That's such a good Hank impression, shug! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom