• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Graduation certificate from last year finally came in the mail. I skipped my grad ceremony to go on holiday instead.

*party*

There's a conference I would get sent to in California this June, all expenses paid for.

... It's the week of my graduation ceremony where my mom and dad are flying in from Europe.

... fuck.

Grad ceremonies are so boring. I wouldn't have gone to my undergrad one if not for my family. When it came time to graduate from Honors I just said "fuck it, not sitting through that boring crap again".

Necrovex

Grad ceremonies are so boring. I wouldn't have gone to my undergrad one if not for my family. When it came time to graduate from Honors I just said "fuck it, not sitting through that boring crap again".

I'm so happy my father said fuck it for my undergrad graduation, and we went white water rafting instead.

RDcTYWB.jpg

Welp.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've flown with an obstructed sinus before.

Once.

Never again. I would rather cancel a flight than go through that nightmare again. Oh god the headache was excruciating. Your skull not being able to equalize air pressure... oh god.

Acid08

Banned
Migraines are fucking terrible. Throwing up, the chills, feels like someone is skull fucking you with one of those dragon dildos.

Omg.

I don't think I've ever had one that bad. Hell, I can't remember the last time I had a headache.

It's been here since I woke up this morning. I think it's because I clench and grind my teeth at night, it creates pressure in my head when I wake up.

Anyway enough about me.

Cersei was stunned at the scene that lay before her. Her little boy was all grown up, and that fact alone was almost too much to bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom