• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's been here since I woke up this morning. I think it's because I clench and grind my teeth at night, it creates pressure in my head when I wake up.

Anyway enough about me.

Cersei was stunned at the scene that lay before her. Her little boy was all grown up, and that fact alone was almost too much to bear.

is that... is that a penis metaphor

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't usually get headaches. I went to work one day last year with one of the worst things I've ever experienced. I couldn't even read package labels. I took the rest of the day off as a result and the headache went away within 30 minutes of taking an advil.

...I didn't tell them that last part.

edit: That sex toy article.

Well I think I'll go lay down now.

I suddenly started getting migraines in 10th grade, then after year 12 never had one again. They were pretty awful though. Probably had about 20 over that 3 year period. Never figured out what caused them or why I stopped getting them. I don't know what getting skullfucked by a dragon dildo feels like, so I wouldn't venture to make that comparison, personally.

Acid08

Banned
I suddenly started getting migraines in 10th grade, then after year 12 never had one again. They were pretty awful though. Probably had about 20 over that 3 year period. Never figured out what caused them or why I stopped getting them. I don't know what getting skullfucked by a dragon dildo feels like, so I wouldn't venture to make that comparison, personally.
Check out the link I posted above and try to imagine someone furiously slamming one of those into your skull and stirring up your grey matter.

It's not pleasant.

image.php

#dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom