• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

tumblr_lnpuqp10Pf1ql201ao1_500.gif

Windam

Scaley member
Guys guys guys I gots my PS3 headset charging up. :eek:

I have no idea how to use it since I've never used a Bluetooth headset and reading manuals is for squares.

Guys guys guys I gots my PS3 headset charging up. :eek:

I have no idea how to use it since I've never used a Bluetooth headset and reading manuals is for squares.

From what I remember about setting mine up, it's pretty straightforward! That's so exciting! :]

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's ready, bb

LOL! Too bad it could only go on Vimeo without it getting removed.

I have never (and will never) rimmed someone's ass.
GETTING rimmed, on the other hand....

You're such a bottom, dude.

... do people say that?

PirateKing

That insane hype. Glad to be an American so I can get that physical release. :-D

I already got the Jap 10th Anniversary but I'm not touching that before I play it in Eng.
I asked one of my American friends to buy one for me and himself.
The physical copy and Collector's Edition are both SE Store exclusive :\
EU/AU are getting digital only. Bleh.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No school tomorrow either!

... I have to be at the embassy early in the morning though.

Look at me, I'm important.

Not really.

Windam

Scaley member
Aw that sucks :( last semester I was only up on campus three days a week! LOL. I usually get pretty lucky with my schedule.

My schedule has always been school every single day. (Two full-year courses and one half-year course each semester at the same time.) ;__;

My schedule has always been school every single day. (Two full-year courses and one half-year course each semester at the same time.) ;__;
I think it's probably because you're a science major :( I find that their classes happen more frequently during the week. Whereas my criminology courses are usually longer in duration but only once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom