• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Dw05wQa.gif

Gurl we need to WoW, my sub is up at the end of the month. :(

Windam

Scaley member
My internets are broken again (hopefully to be fixed tomorrow) but seem to running okay now that I am going to bed. /sigh Himself couldn't even raid tonight, if I'd have gotten on I think the whole damn thing would have sploded.

It better be fixed tomorrow. :(

Necrovex

Time to revive this thread with my first tackle of fan fiction! This is Bat Toad's origin story as I decided to spend five minutes writing it up to please a friend. Now it is time to please all of you. :-D

Necrovex said:
Toad was out with his family seeing the broadway show, Book of Toad. He got scared by all the religious stuff, so his family took him outside of the performing art center.

They saw a strange, short man standing by himself. He was wearing overall, covered in red, and wore a goofy hat with a M on it. The family saw him devouring mushrooms after mushrooms.

The man starts to scream and leapt upon the small Toad's father and smashed him to bits. Baby Toad heard, "All of these coins. They're beautiful!!!"

The mother and youngster attempted to run away, however this man started to yell in a demanding voice, "GOOMBA PREPARE TO FEEL MY FIRE FLOWER!" At that moment, the midget took out a flamethrower and burned the mother into some crispy bacon.

Baby Toad tried to run away, but not before he heard, "KOOPA! Don't try to run away before feeling the wrath of my foot!!!!" The man kicked the child in the face and the youngster flew into the wall.

The drugged up male chuckled to himself, and he walked away. He believed he got his coins and got rid of some goombas and koopas. But he was wrong. That night, one Toad survived, and this Toad swore to protect Mushroom City from these menaces, and one day catch his parents' killer.

Scene.

This is weird.

I'm getting nostalgic about Sonic 2, 3 and Knuckles.

I hated them when I first played them at 12ish because of my nostalgia for Sonic 1 and them not being the same.

I don't understand what's happening.

y2dvd

Just my luck. I fought thru all the traffic and avoided all the accidents, only to get rear ended right outside my company's parking lot. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom