• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I painted this of Wilbur while being banned, but Shatners Bassong already used it

12iwuoY.jpg

marrec

Banned
It's okay February, you don't have to compensate for anything!

It's not the number of days you have, but how you use the days.

*lying*

Also, did someone already pick this low hanging fruit?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Joining the party

We have over 65 cm of snow and it is still falling like crazy. I'm awake from 4 am and walked to work :p

marrec

Banned
Anyone here from San Jose? I mean, I know it's like 5:30 there, but I want to know if there's anyplace in San Jose I should AVOID booking a hotel at.

Joining the party

We have over 65 cm of snow and it is still falling like crazy. I'm awake from 4 am and walked to work :p

65 cm? How much is that in non-space measurements?

Having just conducted extensive (30 second) research on google, nope.gif.

You made the right choice.

marrec

Banned
26 inches :p

Ooooh! That's quite a lot of snow. :(

The first winter after me and FK moved up to Pittsburgh from New Mexico, we got 36 in of snow in like, 24 hours.

It caved in the porch of our new house and I didn't own a snow shovel nor had I ever shoveled any snow in my entire life.

It was... harrowing.

SBH

Staying inside too much during winter makes me a bit cuckoo.
Layers of clothing are on - into the cold I go.

Wait a second, there's a new Hardcore History out?

*knocks over things in his rush to download it*

It's "out" but the download link is busted. We're probably going to have to wait until Dan gets out of bed before we can download it.

1336531286548eelz0.jpg

SPEAKING OF WHICH. It is this thread's homework to start listening to Hardcore History Podcast.

LuffyZoro

It's "out" but the download link is busted. We're probably going to have to wait until Dan gets out of bed before we can download it.

1336531286548eelz0.jpg

SPEAKING OF WHICH. It is this thread's homework to start listening to Hardcore History Podcast.

Homework complete! And your new tag is very fitting.

1336531286548eelz0.jpg

You can't give me homework! You're not my mom!

In all seriousness I do have a lot of homework this weekend. But I get to draw syntactic trees so that'll be fun.

Damn. I overslept and missed class. Not that anything was due and I can miss three before bad things happen. But damn, I never miss class.

I have no idea what to do with the rest of my day either.

Damn. I overslept and missed class. Not that anything was due and I can miss three before bad things happen. But damn, I never miss class.

I have no idea what to do with the rest of my day either.
Catch up on your reading and think some class-you-missed related thoughts. Then play video games. Or nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom