• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hahaha that first picture is great of you guys! Look so happily Canadian. Can't believe we got a Bish sighting that's so awesome.

Is Wazzy wearing Sharks colors?! Dayyyyyyyyyyyum.
Pv0qiHP.gif

...please keep rooting for the Canucks though.

oh and have some music, thread.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah well Acid is still a hottie.

By the way my wiper slid off two more times on the way home. Kind of scary on the Richmond bridge and last stretch because it is absolutely pouring at home.
Stud <3

Lol dude right when we left it started pouring again. Garbage.

Really great photo people! Guys looked like you enjoyed yourself. Congrats on your win Wazzy, have a celebratory pineapple smoothie! :p

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YOOOOO that was awesome. despite the loss. let me get my avatar setup myself.

EDIT: It has been done.

Wazzy

Banned
Hahaha that first picture is great of you guys! Look so happily Canadian. Can't believe we got a Bish sighting that's so awesome.

Is Wazzy wearing Sharks colors?! Dayyyyyyyyyyyum.
Pv0qiHP.gif

...please keep rooting for the Canucks though.
Gurllllll you know it. All for you. :]

Smiley will receive his new avatar whenever the admins see fit.

Bunch of good looking people in that photo. And please tell me Bish is in the background there.
Thanks Shug. And of course it's Bish. :D

Really great photo people! Guys looked like you enjoyed yourself. Congrats on your win Wazzy, have a celebratory pineapple smoothie! :p

Thanks!

Imma go puke at the pineapple suggestion.

The neck tattoos were my idea.

In other words, I just got home from seeing my lovely friends. We saw Catching Fire and I literally almost started crying happy tears during pretty much every part.

I must now go write a fanfiction about it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just noticed that Wazzy is holding Acrid's pic with her middle finger LOL

Windam

Scaley member
Sorry for your loss to my people today, Wazzy. On the bright side, you made me proud by kicking Smiley's ass in pool. :D Dat avatar. Suits him so well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom