• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
edit: I am fine as long as you're on DarkGAF
Good guy Oceanic over here.

This new cat was afraid of the dark living room with the sound of the rain. So I left my door open and it wouldn't stop being around or on my face. I didn't sleep too much, haha.

Oh and have a great time BB. (You get yo monay)

Windam

Scaley member
I don't like the dark theme all that much. It seems... odd. I'm used to GAF being white light and beautiful.

Nooope, I'm OG GAF.

OG MOTHERFUCKER.

No, just stop, please

Good guy Oceanic over here.

This new cat was afraid of the dark living room with the sound of the rain. So I left my door open and it wouldn't stop being around or on my face. I didn't sleep too much, haha.

Oh and have a great time BB. (You get yo monay)

My man. You see! This guy gets it.

Here have another song. I like this band.

Dark theme >>

FTFY

I don't like the dark theme all that much. It seems... odd. I'm used to GAF being white light and beautiful.

Racist.

Dawg

I tried to make my own avatar in Paint since Tence made one of my first RPJ picture and that one was kinda plain

edit: oh god

I tried to make my own avatar in Paint since Tence made one of my first RPJ picture and that one was kinda plain

edit: oh god

Incredible.

Man I wish it was still morning. I hate waking up in the afternoon.

Also Dr Pepper Zero tastes weird. Like Dr Pepper infused water.

TrueNorth

Neo Member
Hi! Nice to see you're on Team Superior or #Team100postsperpage. :D

Hello again!

You're one of those 100ppp people aren't you.

Yep that's me. Didn't know I was on a team. Go our team!

And now back to my regularly scheduled banging my head on the desk of trying to write a damn English essay. Please send good vibes or plead with whatever deity or lack thereof in my behalf.

Toodles and Noodles!

Windam

Scaley member
I need to catch up on Attack On Titan.

And One Piece.

And everything.

The anime for Attack on Titan will be easy since it's done. Dunno about the manga.

That reminds me, I was all caught up on Claymore
5 years ago this December
and then I fell behind. I bet the series is finished now. :(

Ok, I got mine now!

Yay!!!

Welcome :D

So I had a coffee and a soda and I literally feel like I'm on fire / being electrocuted / Idon't fucking know but I'm shaking and I can't stop and oh my god this is both the best and the worst thing ever this never happens to me why are my fingers typing so fast

Yay!!!

Welcome :D

So I had a coffee and a soda and I literally feel like I'm on fire / being electrocuted / Idon't fucking know but I'm shaking and I can't stop and oh my god this is both the best and the worst thing ever this never happens to me why are my fingers typing so fast

Having a dumb amount of caffeine when exhausted is the funniest thing. You just turn into an incomprehensible idiot.

MutFox

Banned
Just got home, passed out at a friends place...
I drank way too much yesterday... :|

Great meeting a lot of you yesterday! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom