• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh do tell.

Actually I had like three different dreams, but the one just before I woke up was that I was attending a swinger's party (which doesn't make sense since I don't have a partner). There were like a hundred people at it, so all the women went to separate rooms and all the men got randomly picked to go to one. Except Idris Elba and I, who were standing next to each other, had forgotten to bring protection so we had to go on a quest to find a vending machine that sold condoms. We got split up at some point in a small hardware store, which was still open for some unexplainable reason at midnight when we were searching. Eventually I found some other room where people told me to use this machine. You had to insert coin, stick your thumb in this slot for no particular reason, then pick up an item, which looked like a ball of something wrapped in foil. The people around me, who were now wearing giant animal one-piece costumes (bears, rabbits etc) told me to just grab one and be on me way. So I did, except when I opened it it was actually just a Ferrero Rocher.

Then I woke up.

Windam

Scaley member
Actually I had like three different dreams, but the one just before I woke up was that I was attending a swinger's party (which doesn't make sense since I don't have a partner). There were like a hundred people at it, so all the women went to separate rooms and all the men got randomly picked to go to one. Except Idris Elba and I, who were standing next to each other, had forgotten to bring protection so we had to go on a quest to find a vending machine that sold condoms. We got split up at some point in a small hardware store, which was still open for some unexplainable reason at midnight when we were searching. Eventually I found some other room where people told me to use this machine. You had to insert coin, stick your thumb in this slot for no particular reason, then pick up an item, which looked like a ball of something wrapped in foil. The people around me, who were now wearing giant animal one-piece costumes (bears, rabbits etc) told me to just grab one and be on me way. So I did, except when I opened it it was actually just a Ferrero Rocher.

Then I woke up.

You and Idris Elba were the only two dudes not selected to go into rooms where a woman looking for a good time would be? Dat subconscious homosexual desire hidden deep in your brain. "Dreams are a form of wish fulfillment, you know. You totally want the D. And chocolate," said Sigmund Freud.

"Sometimes a cigar is just a giant vagina in the desert that swallows men whole."

sarlacc-pitkyak5.jpg

Then I woke up.

...huh

How do you watch with your ears? I am pretty sure watching is an action done with the eyes open.

When I saw Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, there were two people in front of me. One of them kept reading the subtitles out loud and explaining everything that was going on in the film. Thankfully it wasn't too loud and I didn't say anything because going through all of that effort, chances are the person he was with had a hard time seeing what was going on or something.

Necrovex

Ladies and Gents, I have decided to go back into the One Piece anime hole. It's going to be bleak, but I have to begin to play catch up again. I must continue from Thriller Bark. Wish me luck, and hope I don't wither and forget to eat during this time.

you can still retain information about the plot and the characters without actually seeing them

Most definitely, I love books, it's so awesome to imagine things in your mind (and often looks better in your head than on screen) but it is not watching it is experiencing.

Besides all that Windam would either be watching or not. It can't be neither.

By the way Windam, breathe! haahahaha

There are even some types of media that have only sound, without video.

Like podcasts.

On history.

I watched heard Logical Insanity. It was some interesting stuff!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey Tiddums, are you at liberty to give out information on what mod banned a person (myself)? 'cause I've always wanted to find that out. If not, no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom