• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

I once got banned for saying the n-word (dont judge me brah)
wasn't used in an offensive way, or well... not intended anyway. I blame hiphop & rap

I STILL WONDER WHO IT WAS

Windam

Scaley member
I once got banned for saying the n-word (dont judge me brah)
wasn't used in an offensive way, or well... not intended anyway. I blame hiphop & rap

I STILL WONDER WHO IT WAS

Are you from Switzerland? It's okay then. They're racist as fuck.

Dawg

So, ehm, is FPF the last of these threads until next year? I thought RPJ was a one time thing but then FPF popped up without me expecting it.

That was kinda cool because I was kinda sad it was over and I liked reading the thread every evening and then I suddenly saw the new thread and I was like ":O"

I just can't imagine browsing GAF without this thread, I'll still see you guys around but it wouldn't be the same :*(

Windam

Scaley member
I'm from Belgium, we're not racists. In fact, one of my best friends is black/brown.

it's you windam

I'm brown.

I love you, Dawg. Totally just as a bro, though. Just in case I needed to clarify. *cough*notahomophobe*cough* Also I love your people for inventing Belgian Waffles. SO GOOD.

Dawg

I'm brown.

I love you, Dawg. Totally just as a bro, though. Just in case I needed to clarify. *cough*notahomophobe*cough* Also I love your people for inventing Belgian Waffles. SO GOOD.

You should seriously show me your original avatar. In fact, I'm kinda curious which normal avatar most people use in this thread. My brain likes to remember GAF avatars instead of usernames so I can't remember any of you guys before this thread.

But then I saw some RPJ people posting with their normal avatar again and I was liek "whoah, he was that guy all along!"

I love you too, bro. We were destined to meet in this thread.

You should seriously show me your original avatar. In fact, I'm kinda curious which normal avatar most people use in this thread. My brain likes to remember GAF avatars instead of usernames so I can't remember any of you guys before this thread.

But then I saw some RPJ people posting with their normal avatar again and I was liek "whoah, he was that guy all along!"

I change it all the time, but the last one I used was

LsUOIAC.png

Windam

Scaley member

Here the bad boy is:
Gxs8B80.png

Doubt you'll recognize him since I never posted much before RPJ, and this is my most posted-in thread ever.

Also, we met in Real Pic January, bro. D: Unless you meant to meet again. Then I agree. :D

I've had my face as my GAF avatar for a few years now.

Ok, this is totally coincidence but you are the only person I remember before participating in RPJ. I'm a huge Game of Thrones & ASOIAF fan so I bet I've seen you around in those threads with a Daenerys avatar :p

Yeah, probably! I've seen you and your doge Arcanine around :D

I'm not using Dany when this ends though. ooP.

Dawg

Here the bad boy is:
Gxs8B80.png

Doubt you'll recognize him since I never posted much before RPJ, and this is my most posted-in thread ever.

Also, we met in Real Pic January, bro. D: Unless you meant to meet again. Then I agree. :D

That... avatar... is simply amazing! :O

Brain fart, I was supposed to type RPJ D:

Dawg

Dawg doesn't even remember me from before RPJ?

;_;

Aw snap, I was bound to forgot someone.

I can't believe I forgot about you :> I remember you as the go-to mod whenever I had to ask something through PM. Other mods usually ignore me (I think they don't like me, with the exception of eatchildren) so I remember sending you a bunch of PM's about my OT's on Gaming etc.

You always responded.

A real human bean.... AND A REAL HERO ;____;

Dawg

It's 5:28am and I can't decide between spending the day as a zombie trying to stay awake so I can then sleep early and fix my shitty rhythm...

...or go to bed in a few minutes and wake up really late.

I'll probably lose it and give in

Dawg

I was just browsing the Mental Health |OT| Depression & Co. thread. It's in my subscriptions tab but I forgot about it for a while.

Had to read up my backlog, I was kinda surprised when I saw Smiley and Fiction post in there. I didn't know they suffered from depression :eek:

I don't really post a lot in there, I suffer from OCD myself and I often feel like I can't relate to the people in there because only a small group seems to suffer from OCD. That, and that thread only makes me feel worse... or something.

...Go on.

Giant Di
nosaur costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom