• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't like the fanfic implications this could have.

tumblr_mzwvp3ecaF1qlujrso6_250.gif

Windam

Scaley member
I have mastered the art of Sleep Type Fu, this means I can type forum posts while sleeping. In time, you too will learn this.

good night

I only hope to be as cool as you some day soon, Dawg-sensei!

Goodnight my friend.

fmpanda

It's because everyone saw The Lego Movie and now have the urge to go buy Lego Sets and build and build and build.....Well, I do anyway, lol

Wazzy will understand what I meant :p

She had a picture with a guy friend...and I thought she was the guy on the picture.

I cropped various versions of that avatar, should have been quite clear she was the girl of the way I framed it. :p

But now that I think about it I should have just posted various versions BlueBadger.

Ladies and Gents, I have decided to go back into the One Piece anime hole. It's going to be bleak, but I have to begin to play catch up again. I must continue from Thriller Bark. Wish me luck, and hope I don't wither and forget to eat during this time.

You have the best shit coming up after that.

ENJOY.

Wazzy

Banned
I thought she was a dude during RPJ

Well if this isn't the most awkward post on NeoGAF, I don't know what is

I assume everyone's a dude on the internet until proven otherwise.

Can confirm Wazzy is a girl. Or a good-looking dude.
Hehhehehehehhehehehehehhe
Wazzy will understand what I meant :p

She had a picture with a guy friend...and I thought she was the guy on the picture.
I know what you meant. :p

Wazzy

Banned
Facebook is making anniversary timeline video's and one of my most liked photo's is a photo of BB and his ex. OOPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom