• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm a punk, I don't believe in your meowthority
fuck the system!
<|:3 (A)

2baebf7b980124d759909743b005b8188a5c5f357ea93de72e6538943c13f652.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
I am the toughest fucking ninja that you've ever seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
I killed a king and changed the course of European historyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm a North American king and I ain't afraid to burn down an entire village for one assassin. Of course I'll pay you if you work for me. Money, women, men, luxury items, pets, no taxes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This afternoon Holland was number 1 in the medal count for a while. That is hilarious haha

All the speed skating disciplines give out their medals early, that's why :p Also there's a lot of speed skating disciplines, for whatever reason.

The thing about caffeine is that eventually you depend on it, and need it just to reach the baseline level that you normally would have if you'd never started drinking it. It's far from the worst addiction you could have, but I'm content with avoiding it.

Yup. Kicked it a couple months ago and am content to not return to it

NinjaBoiX

Robert Ian Johnston.

CHECK IT BITCH

:333
OK, that's pretty cool!

Mine is just a collection of disparate words mushed together. Ninjas are cool, Boi makes me sound all streetwise and tough, and an X on the end of anything makes it sound cooler.

HamSandwichX, just tell me you don't want a bite.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm having my second coffee for the day. Also got half a bottle of Dr. Pepper sitting on the desk. Fuck caffeine (mostly because I'm desensitized to it), I just love the taste of this stuff. :D

A man is deaf to alarms, and lives a hard life.

A man should fix his sleeping schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom