• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is for ThoseDeafMutes;

"A strong objection against human cloning and genetic engineering technologies is that they could be combined to design and mass reproduce desirable traits, bringing about a society organized around rigid social hierarchies and genetic discrimination - as vividly portrayed in the film GATTACA (1997)."

From another article I had to read for class.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm in the surreal state of being exhausted but completely awake.

It is odd.
This was me during most nights before assignments were due in college. I got so damn loopy and delusional.

I woke up with roam in my head, gonna blast it again. NinjaBoiX you like them B-52s right?

edit: THU, MAR 20 | San Francisco, CA | The Fillmore - SOLD OUT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not even a full page since I went to bed. You people disgust me!

Except Acrid, we're cool.

NinjaBoiX

This was me during most nights before assignments were due in college. I got so damn loopy and delusional.

I woke up with roam in my head, gonna blast it again. NinjaBoiX you like them B-52s right?
Well not especially, I've only heard Love Shack to be honest, fun tune though!
I need music to listen to while studying and writing, so nothing distracting
any ideas my cats :eek:
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Diamond Sea (Sonic Youth cover)
Bootiful innit.

NinjaBoiX

Sweet Robo, I'll check it out. Apparently they were a big influence on Sneaker Pimps (wut, I don't see it!)

Speaking of which:

Sneaker Pimps - Low Place Like Home

"You fall all over, in your small town heels,
Catching hold of nothing, like your one armed man,
Treat your life like a tragedy, self-inflict abuse,
Treat your life like a tragedy, precious else to choose,
Crucify yourself, I hope you find yourself,"

:D

NinjaBoiX

Aphex Twin = da bomb. :D

Well this was fun! They're the kind of band that sound like they have a blast playing together.
Oh oh, pick me.

Wisp - Seaway Trail

Very cool and calming album.
Lovely stuff fella, reminds me of Aphex Twin and Squarepusher. Speaking of which, another tune for your studies trab:

Squarepusher - Beep Street
The drums are maybe a bit frantic for a calm demeanour, but the melodies are gowjus.

AcridMeat

Banned
Lovely stuff fella, reminds me of Aphex Twin and Squarepusher. Speaking of which, another tune for your studies trab:

Squarepusher - Beep Street
The drums are maybe a bit frantic for a calm demeanour, but the melodies are gowjus.
My dude right here. Squarepusher is excellent, glad you brought him up. That song is brilliant, have you heard his remix of The MFA? That's a beautiful relaxing track for studying. Love it.

edit: Missed this
Except Acrid, we're cool.
Cheeky monkey.
WITrGhn.gif

I'm a monkey too.

You're younger than me?

*glare*

Always being the youngest in my year at school made me used to all my friends being older than me, so now I dislike having friends who are younger than me >_>

I realise how this will only get increasingly problematic but shh >_>

So my group agreed to meet in the library, one couldn't make it and the other is a no show. Okay.

I think they're trying to tell you something...

But seriously group projects suck because they are the luck of the draw. You could get people who try to do everything which can be lousy or people who get mysteriously busy when you need to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom