• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

you might be

638389ttpkj.gif
638389ttpkj.gif
638389ttpkj.gif

are we going to fight again?

AcridMeat

Banned
I enjoyed that beef.
it's a chef joke

Since I mentioned Mitch Hedberg before here's some funny funnys.

"I had a stick of care-free gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality."

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall."

You guys and your good jokes.

My dreams of becoming a stand-up comedian have been shattered harder the heart of a 30-something virgin who thinks he's going to have sex on valentine's eve but ends up being dumped because of him "lacking ambition" and "playing video games".

Wazzy

Banned
Is there a way to give credit to someone for Amazon?

I'm trying to get a poster a game but I'm terrible at shipping things to people and would rather just give them the money.

Also, Acrid, I owe you so I'm gonna see if I can get you something small for all your help! :D I'll try and do what I'm doing for another poster.

Is there a way to give credit to someone for Amazon?

I'm trying to get a poster a game but I'm terrible at shipping things to people and would rather just give them the money.

Also, Acrid, I owe you so I'm gonna see if I can get you something small for all your help! :D I'll try and do what I'm doing for another poster.

I do believe they have gift cards.

*checks*

yup, they do here: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=3063530011

edit: Dang it Luffy!

Here's a joke for you guys that I heard today!

A farmer goes to an engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician to get help with fencing in a sheep with the smallest amount of fencing possible.

The engineer goes into a design program, then calculates and builds a loose, circular fence, and explains, "Circles are efficient in making a perimeter.

The physicist says,"I can do better than that," he then makes a circle of infinite radius and shrinks it down to tightly compact all the sheep together.

The mathematician thinks for a moment, and then constructs a tiny circle of fence around his feet and says, "I define myself to be outside of the circle."

...oh my god.

Oh my god.

I have been trying to find this for years.

Legitimately years.

I had started to think I'd just imagined it.

But no. It exists. And I have found it.

btmiwndpartysmalleramsdr.gif

Tell me if this is against the rules Tiddums, I'll take out the link if so

Here's a joke for you guys that I heard today!

A farmer goes to an engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician to get help with fencing in a sheep with the smallest amount of fencing possible.

The engineer goes into a design program, then calculates and builds a loose, circular fence, and explains, "Circles are efficient in making a perimeter.

The physicist says,"I can do better than that," he then makes a circle of infinite radius and shrinks it down to tightly compact all the sheep together.

The mathematician thinks for a moment, and then constructs a tiny circle of fence around his feet and says, "I define myself to be outside of the circle."

A physicist, an engineer and a statistician are drafted to fight in a war and assigned to crew the same artillery piece. When they spot the enemy far off in the distance, they all sprung into action. The physicist says "Don't worry guys, I've got this one." He breaks out his equations of motion and works out the exact angle the gun needs to be fired at to hit their target. After the gun fires, though, the shell lands 200 meters short of their target. The Engineer lets out a chortle.

"You fool," he saiys, "you calculated for ideal conditions! There's a headwind!"

He makes some back of the envelope calculations, adjusts the gun and fires another shell. But just as the gun fired, the wind dies down a bit, and the shell ends up hitting 200 meters past the target.

The statistician jumps up and shouts "We got 'em!"

AcridMeat

Banned
Hahaha nice video. What's against the rules about a guy hitting his head though?

I'm trying to remember if I posted this Soul Coughing song already, since I was listening to it a couple days ago. It's so relaxing with the sun setting.

edit: No wazzerz no!

Dawg

Yup! just for today. :p

It's VIII's 15th anniversary so I'm celebrating. If you like VIII, go post in the thread your favourite stuff! :D

XIII was my first Final Fantasy ever

I did play Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 back in the day though

So I'm watching Batman Beyond and Batman is getting beaten up by an obese woman wielding a purse. Possibly the lamest villain so far.

That's actually one of the most famous episodes of Batman Beyond, not counting the movie. Wayne even takes a shot at how dumb of a villain she is.

Terry: "Ma Mayhem??"
Bruce: "A tabloid gave her that name. It was the golden age of Alliteration."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom