• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
I'M RIGHT HERE DAWG

You're not Dawg.
image.php

Chuckie

Yup! just for today. :p

It's VIII's 15th anniversary so I'm celebrating. If you like VIII, go post in the thread your favourite stuff! :D

Yassssss you want it

Oh it's that bad guy who always fought together with the girl in FF8 right?!! Rajin and Fujin?

I knew I knew your avvy from somewhere.

I already posted in your topic ofcourse :D

Wazzy

Banned
Got off work an hour ago and have to work in the morning. Ugh. Clopening.

Oh it's that bad guy who always fought together with the girl in FF8 right?!! Rajin and Fujin?

I knew I knew your avvy from somewhere.

I already posted in your topic ofcourse :D
Yeah gorl! He's more of a good guy but mid disc 2 him and Fuujin turn on Balamb to support Seifer. They end up leaving Seifer and helping out Squall in disc 3.

And thanks! <3 The day's almost over so the celebrating is too, though I want the thread to keep going even after. No reason there can't be some belated celebrations.

Chuckie

Yeah gorl! He's more of a good guy but mid disc 2 him and Fuujin turn on Balamb to support Seifer. They end up leaving Seifer and helping out Squall in disc 3.

And thanks! <3 The day's almost over so the celebrating is too, though I want the thread to keep going even after. No reason there can't be some belated celebrations.

Lol...what is gorl?

Loving your topic. I suddenly remember the Squall/Rinoa scene in space. I remember actually getting emotional with that scene. First time I ever had that during a game.

AcridMeat

Banned
Do you have any fun opening stories?

One morning there was a guy banging on the doors for a few minutes straight. It was 10 minutes until the store was open.

Wazzy

Banned
Do you have any fun opening stories?

One morning there was a guy banging on the doors for a few minutes straight. It was 10 minutes until the store was open.
Similar to yours. Guy tried to walk in about 5 times when we didn't open for another 20 minutes. He then stared angrily at the door and then at us. I just opened the door and told him we weren't open for another 15 minutes.
Wazzy I talked to a guy yesterday that said FFVIII shouldn't have been made.

Now, now. We don't make fun of people with disabilities. You should be ashamed. I'm sure deep down he's a very nice person.

Wazzy

Banned
The world wouldn't have been polluted by shit?

I'm thinking about the global picture here.

Let's not mix up VIII with XIII. We all know VIII is actual quality whereas XIII(though much better than it's sequels) and it's sequels are garbage.

VIII is one of the top 5 best Final Fantasy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom