• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Wait, what happened to Wazzy's avatar?

:p

gy4Zl6N.png

I know you're joking but I think I'm gonna get asked this every page LOL

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yah gurl. Go check out the threaddddddddddd.

I doubt you've played VIII but if you have and enjoyed it, go post in the thread about your fave stuff involving it. :D

I haven't played any FF games. :( Never owned any Sony consoles until my PS4.

Wazzy

Banned
Actually, I do remember playing a certain Final Fantasy back in the day. It had a fire cave with a fire demon as boss in the intro or something.

And a card game. Can't remember which one it was though :<

Gorllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

That's VIII!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There are Final Fantasy games for Nintendo consoles/handhelds as well as the Xbox 360, you know.

yeah well... I only had an original Gameboy and a Gamecube. And for some reason never bought any FF games for Gamecube, if those existed.

AcridMeat

Banned
Another video that kills me is this (warning explicit language). Especially drunk.

It's relevant to what I just had for dinner, and I always say "gonna burg out" ever since.

Oh and today, coming back from the movie, there were two super young guys, clearly from silicon valley, with a brand new McLaren SLR and Ferrari 458 on my street.

Rub it in why don't you :C

So I've come to the conclusion that in the DC AU, every iteration of Batman gets routinely routed by every villain, and falls victim to the lamest and least threatening people on a regular basis.

Dawg

Sent an application letter to a chemical company about 15 minutes from my place.

The pay is three times as much as the average pay (which is incredible since the work isn't really that hard) but it's kinda dangerous and you have to work with deadly chemicals.

Money > my life though

#YOLO

Dawg

Go play it for me plzzzzzz <3

It's on steam, isn't it?

I'm broke though. Too much medical bills too pay after the many hospital visits for my medical condition. First visit (just consulting) is like €68 ;_; Don't even want to know how much I'll have to pay for the 24hrs I spent there sleeping. And then there's the MRI scan as well.

I do get 80-90% of it back though (yay for Belgian healthcare) but that still takes a few weeks after getting the bill :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom