• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

We shouldn't be worried. Scientists probably already figured this stuff out long ago, they must have some kind of database with asteroids that will pass earth the next couple of yea-

"We continue to discover these potentially hazardous asteroids -- sometimes only days before they make their close approaches to Earth," Slooh technical director Paul Cox said in a statement. "We need to find them before they find us!"

Aw shit.

Just got a call, NBN is now available at our address.

dumbledore-party-hardjvcaz.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GOD JESUS CHRIST FUCKING TIDDUMS I'M GETTING EPILEPSY OVER HERE FUCKING SHITBALLS CUNT

TrueNorth

Neo Member
I just had the most hilarious facebook fight with my mother in law. Like, I don't even know what she was upset about. I posted a picture of someone holding a sign basically saying that spreading fear and hate was bad. Which, I figured everyone would be okay with? But apparently the sign is hateful...for reasons, like, cause it was targeting her and she was offended because she's a hate spreader?

My life, I swear to god.

I hate to say it, but from my point of view, it was one of the most hilarious FB threads I've read in ages. The stupid was strong in that thread.

Of course, I don't have to deal with her as a MIL. I'm so sorry for that Fic.

Wazzy
W͈ha̤͓̪͙t ̼͈͖̩d͓̗̭͍͎͍͔o̝̻̳̳̳ͅe̠̳s ̟̟̝̫̱̬b̼̫l͍̖e̬n̤ḏe̦d͎

Windam

Scaley member
Tell me why BMO, a Canadian bank, offers Debit MasterCards to Americans, and nothing to Canadians? THE FUCK. Now I gotta make a TD account for a Visa Debit. Goddammit, Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom